Now the wokesters are taking aim at Lincoln

It should have never had that tyrants name on it to begin with.
Hope this statue gets removed next
View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Everytime i say something you dont agree with, you call me a lefty or commie. Goddamn, grow up.
You should be called out if you don't like President Lincoln.
He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies. You are closer to being a totalitarian than i am, you fucking moron.

SHAT.

He SHAT all over the Constitution. "Shit" is present, "shat" is past. Strong verb.
Keep on, and you will realize i SHAT in your mouth

Dood, wtf??

"I" is capitalized.
sometimes i wanna judo chop your throat

Wouldn't matter, you're still failing English.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Everytime i say something you dont agree with, you call me a lefty or commie. Goddamn, grow up.
He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies. You are closer to being a totalitarian than i am, you fucking moron.

SHAT.

He SHAT all over the Constitution. "Shit" is present, "shat" is past. Strong verb.

Dood, wtf??

"I" is capitalized.
and its "dude" not dood, ya fuckin word rapist :rolleyes:

Not when I dood it.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Well there you go.....possibly the best president we ever had and you think I am the moron?
If you think tyranny makes one great, then YOU are the moron.
I bet you jerk off to stalin, too. Dont ya dumbfuck?
He handled the worst times of our country in excellent fashion...sounds like you are president of the John Wilkes Booth fan club.
He was a great American Patriot. He did what all citizens should have done.
Tyranny is "excellent fashion"
So mao AND stalin, huh? :lol:

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

SHAT.

Dood, wtf??

"I" is capitalized.
sometimes i wanna judo chop your throat

Wouldn't matter, you're still failing English.
what did i say?

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Well there you go.....possibly the best president we ever had and you think I am the moron?
He handled the worst times of our country in excellent fashion...sounds like you are president of the John Wilkes Booth fan club.
Talking about Lincoln, whatever you are......

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Talking about Lincoln, whatever you are......
what? :lol:

I demand we stop using Roman Numerals too. Take it off all building, currency and all. Put real numbers in there place.

Rome treated slaves like shit. Had them fight to the death for the enjoyment of the crowds.

Revising history is a Commie ploy.
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
George Orwell, 1984

Why any rational human being would ever vote for a Dimocrat is beyond me. I truly despise these people and truly do wish we could send these jackasses to Canada.

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him' - as woke renaming committee also takes aim at Democrat senator Dianne Feinstein and Teddy Roosevelt

• San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee decided Abraham Lincoln High School will be renamed
  • Under his watch, Indigenous peoples had much of their land taken from them through the 1862 Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act
  • In 1864, the Lincoln administration oversaw the deportation of the Navajo tribe from their land in Arizona to march a brutal 450 mile journey to New Mexico
  • Lincoln was also behind the largest mass hanging in US history, where 38 Dakota men were condemned to death in Minnesota in 1862
  • But Lincoln also abolished slavery in 1863 with the Emancipation Proclamation
  • 44 of the 125 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District to be renamed
  • Other names include George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Thomas Edison
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein's name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall
  • The renaming of the schools comes as part of a nationwide reckoning around racial justice that has seen statues toppled and military bases renamed

You have a problem with facing the truth?

View attachment 429576

Don't try to debate me on Lincoln, because you'll lose.

Personally I don't like Lincoln, and don't believe he was a hero to America.
However, my reasons for my disapproval of the man, is not why these pukes want him cancelled.

As for your quotes, Lincoln was of course like everyone else at that time a product of the culture of the time. Like millions of others, his racial views evolved over his span of life. In his earlier years, he was not concerned about slavery, nor did he view blacks as being equal to whites. What a shock, so did the rest of the white population, because they were like him, a product of their times.

Decades from now they'll believe you were a horrible human being for ever tasting animals, or because you didn't spend your entire day every day not rioting and burning down your town during the part of your life that gay marriage was illegal, or that women had not universally smashed the glass ceiling. They'll believe your name should be stripped from having any recognition at all.
They'll seek your grave out, piss on it, then spray paint graffitti on your headstone.

Why any rational human being would ever vote for a Dimocrat is beyond me. I truly despise these people and truly do wish we could send these jackasses to Canada.

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him' - as woke renaming committee also takes aim at Democrat senator Dianne Feinstein and Teddy Roosevelt

• San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee decided Abraham Lincoln High School will be renamed
  • Under his watch, Indigenous peoples had much of their land taken from them through the 1862 Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act
  • In 1864, the Lincoln administration oversaw the deportation of the Navajo tribe from their land in Arizona to march a brutal 450 mile journey to New Mexico
  • Lincoln was also behind the largest mass hanging in US history, where 38 Dakota men were condemned to death in Minnesota in 1862
  • 44 of the 125 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District to be renamed
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein's name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall
  • The renaming of the schools comes as part of a nationwide reckoning around racial justice that has seen statues toppled and military bases renamed

Reparations High School for BLMers.

View attachment 429576
That Africans have been murdering each other for 1,000 years?

View attachment 429576

Wow, way to come out, Kleagle.

View attachment 429576

Wow, way to come out, Kleagle.
I know you have problems with facts.
I bet you never read about all the African Tribal Wars going on today on AP or Reuters.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
And at least use words that would actually apply when "calling out" :rolleyes:

He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies.

I’ve heard this said by just about every President.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies.

Other presidents jailed journalists and shut down over 300 media outlets? Sent out a goon squad to burn down women and childrens homes and kill their livestock? LOL

Revising history is a Commie ploy.
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
George Orwell, 1984
And if this keeps happening.....the lower IQ's will be ruling. No matter the past.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

Other presidents jailed journalists and shut down over 300 media outlets? Sent out a goon squad to burn down women and childrens homes and kill their livestock? LOL

A most recent President had a minority filmmaker thrown in jail because he made a film that upset Muslims.

Forum List

Back