San Francisco school board votes to cancel our founders

Washington and Lincoln? Are they going to rename the schools after Rap stars, rich celebrities and street thugs? Pelosi and Feinstein seem to support the craziness.
Why does it bother you? You conservatives need to learn how to adapt. You keep holding on to old shit and you will find yourselves extinct.

The name on a building doesn't make the kids do their homework.
Then leave the name as it is

Why should the building have the name of someone that committed mass murder?

" December of 1862 was a grisly month of a grisly year. Abraham Lincoln received dire reports from the horrifying battle at Fredricksburg, Virginia, and he had an eye on the scene unfolding on the windswept prairie of Mankato, Minnesota. In that far-flung corner of the nation, the U.S. Army prepared to execute 303 Sioux that had attacked white settlements with “extreme ferocity” the previous August and September. The overwhelming number of souls involved and the jurisprudence of the military required Lincoln to review the evidence personally. He asked Judge Advocate General Joseph Holt if he could delegate this responsibility, but that was out of the question. Lincoln looked at the files and found cause to commute the sentences of 264 individuals, and one of the condemned was granted a reprieve. The other thirty-eight warriors were hanged on December 26 in what was, and remains, simultaneously the largest mass execution and largest act of executive clemency in American history. A mere five days later Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation "

" December of 1862 was a grisly month of a grisly year. Abraham Lincoln received dire reports from the horrifying battle at Fredricksburg, Virginia, and he had an eye on the scene unfolding on the windswept prairie of Mankato, Minnesota. In that far-flung corner of the nation, the U.S. Army prepared to execute 303 Sioux that had attacked white settlements with “extreme ferocity” the previous August and September. The overwhelming number of souls involved and the jurisprudence of the military required Lincoln to review the evidence personally. He asked Judge Advocate General Joseph Holt if he could delegate this responsibility, but that was out of the question. Lincoln looked at the files and found cause to commute the sentences of 264 individuals, and one of the condemned was granted a reprieve. The other thirty-eight warriors were hanged on December 26 in what was, and remains, simultaneously the largest mass execution and largest act of executive clemency in American history. A mere five days later Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation "
Just because you oppose capital punishment does not make lawful executions a crime

Just because you oppose capital punishment does not make lawful executions a crime
I dont oppose capital punishment. I just dont see why white people can steal land and then kill the people for fighting to get it back and everyone should look at those white people as being honorable enough to name a school after. I know I dont.

I dont oppose capital punishment. I just dont see why white people can steal land and then kill the people for fighting to get it back and everyone should look at those white people as being honorable enough to name a school after. I know I dont.
Indians drew the short stick when confronted by a stronger culture

thats how it worked in the 19th century

dont hold people of that time to modern standards of conduct because native tribes were naturally brutal themselves

Last edited:

dont hold people of that tome to modern standards of conduct because native tribes were naturally brutal themselves
Were there laws against stealing back then? If so then I have zero problems with holding them to those standards. They were aware of the concept of stealing. They just didnt give a shit and killed people so they could steal easier and intimidate people so they wouldn't try to prevent them from stealing.

dont hold people of that tome to modern standards of conduct because native tribes were naturally brutal themselves
Were there laws against stealing back then? If so then I have zero problems with holding them to those standards. They were aware of the concept of stealing. They just didnt give a shit and killed people so they could steal easier and intimidate people so they wouldn't try to prevent them from stealing.
The Dakotas murdered 400 white settlers

The Dakotas murdered 400 white settlers
Why were white people settling on the Dakotas land?

Since it's San Francisco, the only surprise here is that this didn't happen years ago.

San Francisco board votes to rename schools named after Washington, Lincoln and Feinstein
44 public schools named after historical figures who "diminished the opportunities of those amongst us" will be renamed, the school board said.

San Francisco's school board voted on Tuesday to rename dozens of public schools that were named after historical figures like George Washington, Junipero Serra and even current U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein.

San Francisco board votes to rename schools named after Washington, Lincoln and Feinstein (nbcnews.com)
When was Feinstein a Founding Father?
She was their mother. She is pretty old.

Probably because the Civil war was the only reason he didnt make slavery eternal in the US with the Corwin Amendment.
I do believe it is over his handling of Native American Indians.

Got it. This is a good gauge for us to know just how insane you people actually are.
I wasn't my decision I don't live in San Fran..The decision was by the people of the school board because they can.

You support their decision, though.

Since it's San Francisco, the only surprise here is that this didn't happen years ago.

San Francisco board votes to rename schools named after Washington, Lincoln and Feinstein
44 public schools named after historical figures who "diminished the opportunities of those amongst us" will be renamed, the school board said.

San Francisco's school board voted on Tuesday to rename dozens of public schools that were named after historical figures like George Washington, Junipero Serra and even current U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein.

San Francisco board votes to rename schools named after Washington, Lincoln and Feinstein (nbcnews.com)
When was Feinstein a Founding Father?
She was their mother. She is pretty old.
No doubt.

Probably because the Civil war was the only reason he didnt make slavery eternal in the US with the Corwin Amendment.
I do believe it is over his handling of Native American Indians.

Got it. This is a good gauge for us to know just how insane you people actually are.
I wasn't my decision I don't live in San Fran..The decision was by the people of the school board because they can.

You support their decision, though.
I doesn't matter if I do or not they have decided what to do. I don't care what they call a school that is up to the people who live there...

Today, the American left's favorite pastime, is to destroy our past, and our traditions. It's no wonder this country is so divided and why we would all be better off by officially divorcing.

Forum List

Back