Now the wokesters are taking aim at Lincoln

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Why any rational human being would ever vote for a Dimocrat is beyond me. I truly despise these people and truly do wish we could send these jackasses to Canada.

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him' - as woke renaming committee also takes aim at Democrat senator Dianne Feinstein and Teddy Roosevelt

• San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee decided Abraham Lincoln High School will be renamed
  • Under his watch, Indigenous peoples had much of their land taken from them through the 1862 Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act
  • In 1864, the Lincoln administration oversaw the deportation of the Navajo tribe from their land in Arizona to march a brutal 450 mile journey to New Mexico
  • Lincoln was also behind the largest mass hanging in US history, where 38 Dakota men were condemned to death in Minnesota in 1862
  • But Lincoln also abolished slavery in 1863 with the Emancipation Proclamation
  • 44 of the 125 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District to be renamed
  • Other names include George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Thomas Edison
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein's name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall
  • The renaming of the schools comes as part of a nationwide reckoning around racial justice that has seen statues toppled and military bases renamed

Why any rational human being would ever vote for a Dimocrat is beyond me. I truly despise these people and truly do wish we could send these jackasses to Canada.

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him' - as woke renaming committee also takes aim at Democrat senator Dianne Feinstein and Teddy Roosevelt

• San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee decided Abraham Lincoln High School will be renamed
  • Under his watch, Indigenous peoples had much of their land taken from them through the 1862 Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act
  • In 1864, the Lincoln administration oversaw the deportation of the Navajo tribe from their land in Arizona to march a brutal 450 mile journey to New Mexico
  • Lincoln was also behind the largest mass hanging in US history, where 38 Dakota men were condemned to death in Minnesota in 1862
  • 44 of the 125 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District to be renamed
  • Senator Dianne Feinstein's name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall
  • The renaming of the schools comes as part of a nationwide reckoning around racial justice that has seen statues toppled and military bases renamed

You have a problem with facing the truth?

1608065863479.png

It should have never had that tyrants name on it to begin with.
Hope this statue gets removed next
1608067657119.png

Sic Semper Tyrannis

You have a problem with facing the truth?

View attachment 429576
We have a problem with trying to change history goofy

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Everytime i say something you dont agree with, you call me a lefty or commie. Goddamn, grow up.
You should be called out if you don't like President Lincoln.
He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies. You are closer to being a totalitarian than i am, you fucking moron.
And at least use words that would actually apply when "calling out" :rolleyes:

Number one, Nimrod, the word "Democrat" appears in your link only in a reference to Dianne Feinstein getting HER name removed from somewhere...

Nuber two, Doofus, Lincoln didn't "abolish slavery in 1863 with the Emancipation Proclamation". The Thirteenth Amendment did that, late in 1865 after Lincoln was dead.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Everytime i say something you dont agree with, you call me a lefty or commie. Goddamn, grow up.
He was a fucking tyrant. He shit all over the constitution. Ignored the Supreme Court. Jailed the opposition. Scorched earth policies. You are closer to being a totalitarian than i am, you fucking moron.

SHAT.

He SHAT all over the Constitution. "Shit" is present, "shat" is past. Strong verb.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Well there you go.....possibly the best president we ever had and you think I am the moron?

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

SHAT.

He SHAT all over the Constitution. "Shit" is present, "shat" is past. Strong verb.
Keep on, and you will realize i SHAT in your mouth

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

SHAT.

Dood, wtf??

"I" is capitalized.

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
Well there you go.....possibly the best president we ever had and you think I am the moron?
If you think tyranny makes one great, then YOU are the moron.
I bet you jerk off to stalin, too. Dont ya dumbfuck?

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

SHAT.

Dood, wtf??

"I" is capitalized.
sometimes i wanna judo chop your throat

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.

SHAT.

Dood, wtf??

"I" is capitalized.
and its "dude" not dood, ya fuckin word rapist :rolleyes:

View attachment 429585
Sic Semper Tyrannis
We bet you do commie.
If you think tyranny makes one great, then YOU are the moron.
I bet you jerk off to stalin, too. Dont ya dumbfuck?
He handled the worst times of our country in excellent fashion...sounds like you are president of the John Wilkes Booth fan club.

Forum List

Back