In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

Muslims need to get the fuck out. That is sodomistic prayer that God will not hear. Prayer is a connection to the unseen Father without ceasing. Muslims think we are the idolitrious. Muslims obey a being who invented idolatry. A man has no control of when they die. Jesus had control of when he died. Jesus had control of when he raised up from the dead, too. A human cannot do that. Has anyone told a Muslim this? I doubt it.
You don't know anything about Islam do you?

This is from the San Francisco affiliate of PBS. It says that some public schools in California are setting up prayer rooms for Muslims.

I'm no constitutional scholar, but it seems to me that this is clear a violation of the first amendment.

California Schools Prepare for Thousands of Afghan Refugee Students | KQED

California Schools Prepare for Thousands of Afghan Refugee Students

By Diana Lambert

September 21, 2021

In California, home to the largest number of Afghan refugees in the country, school officials are preparing for an influx of students who fled Afghanistan with their families after the Taliban seized power in the country last month.

Schools are especially busy in Sacramento and Fremont, which have two of the largest Afghan communities in the state. Over 40% of the nation’s Afghan refugees have resettled in the Sacramento region in recent years, according to Jessie Tientcheu, chief executive officer of Opening Doors, a resettlement agency based in Sacramento.

Elk Grove Unified School District began offering culturally appropriate meals and setting aside rooms in many of its middle and high schools for prayer during Muslim holidays in preparation for the additional Afghan students it expects in the next month. San Juan Unified is offering Saturday school for English learners, and Fremont Unified is planning to hire more translators.
Nice....Although we don't need rooms to pray as we can pray anywhere. But I love the fact I live in California and not any racist red state or county where I have to fear for my life praying anywhere I want to.

Muslims don't have to pray at school, they have their own accommodations for how to preform "make-up prayers" when they are unable to follow the regular schedule.
As for specific christian prayers, before eating would be one that's pretty universal across all christian denominations, and we have seen in the past christians students disciplined for doing things like joining hands or praying in a group before lunch. And any teacher assisting in proving such accommodations for christian students have been quickly fired.
Wrong... there are times where we have to perform the prayer. it takes 2 minutes to do the prayer and it can be anywhere (remember god is everywhere).

Perhaps if that student remains in his/her own country where religious practices are well established, they'd be much happier with the freedom they are afforded to observe the customs of their faith.
"Ah only if the European settlers did the same thing , right?

Wrong... there are times where we have to perform the prayer. it takes 2 minutes to do the prayer and it can be anywhere (remember god is everywhere).
Muslim prayer is not even prayer. Jesus prayed to the unseen Father in his mind without ceasing. Jesus would have bowed the moment he was born, untill he ascended doing nothing. It would have been a strange sight for 33 years. Liars saying they are praying need to vamoose.

"Ah only if the European settlers did the same thing , right?
I agree with what you are saying. Faith word however is misused. Why need faith when what is not seen, is finally seen? Muslims don't know what freedom is anymore than the USA who terrifies naked people, and gays and zoophilia people had they do what they do being seen. Pedophilia people are terrified too. That is not using righteous judging. Jesus praised Nathanael for having no guile. Jesus is our example.

If you're a Christian you can pray any time anywhere.
Muslims pray at set times, facing Mecca and they pray "Shoulder to shoulder".
That is sodomistic prayer that God will not hear. You did not hear me. Muslims looking like stink bugs. They are bowing to the fallen Lucifer, denying it. Jesus did not teach us to do that. Muslims are obeying a fake god not God. A blasphemer will say the being they bow to is God. Jesus will not say what is in any Muslim book. Jesus said what the Unseen Father wanted him to say. It is good to have straight faced, unblinking liars around? It is deadly. Muslims are peace and safty with sudden destruction.

Last edited:
That is sodomistic prayer that God will not hear. You did not hear me. Muslims looking like stink bugs. They are bowing to the fallen Lucifer, denying it. Jesus did not teach us to do that. Muslims are obeying a fake god not God. A blasphemer will say the being they bow to is God. Jesus will not say what is in any Muslim book. Jesus said what the Unseen Father wanted him to say. It is good to have straight faced, unblinking liars around? It is deadly. Muslims are peace and safty with sudden destruction.

Where did you learn to hate them?

surada
Good for them. Schools should provide a special room so they can prey?? Don't think so. Out in the real world they prey wherever they land.

surada
Oh they don't bother me either. Its just whenever its time to pray, they stop, drop, spread out their prayer rugs and pray wherever they happen to be.

Muslims get a prayer room. First grade student get suspended for sitting by themselves saying grace at lunch.
No, they do not.
Whatever happened to separation of Church and State? I guess that doesn't apply to prayer rug and state?
Schools cannot give preference for one religion over another. What they accommodate for one, goes for all.

Well, are the Muslim students being allowed to use the rooms for prayer during school hours? If so, shouldn't the students also be able to hold a Bible study during school hours?

Also, what school is going to allow any student to use a room after hours?
Has anybody in the thread ever heard of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes?

I coached for many years while I was in school. The team wanted to pray before and after the game. I was not allowed to lead that prayer, but the members of the team did. All but one or two members participated. No one ever said anything negative to them. No harm, no foul.

It's unfair to not agree with a religion that preaches death to anyone not a part of that religion?

What a dumbass you are.
That is your error. Mainstream Muslims do not follow that guidance any more than the Christian Old Testament requires death for certain offenses. Ever curse your parents? You should have been put to death for that offense under the Old Testament.

Forum List

Back