Cancel Culture Hits Feinstein

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The San Francisco Unified School District has reportedly decided to rename Dianne Feinstein Elementary School in a slap at her less-than progressive politics.

Plan is to change the name of 44 schools. In Feinstein’s case, the issue was over her raising a Confederate flag in front of San Francisco City Hall while serving as mayor in 1984. Schools named after inventor Thomas Edison and Presidents George Washington, Herbert Hoover, and Abraham Lincoln were also on the renaming list.

San Francisco school board votes to rename 44 schools, including Abraham Lincoln and George Washington High Schools

The San Francisco Unified School District has reportedly decided to rename Dianne Feinstein Elementary School in a slap at her less-than progressive politics.

Plan is to change the name of 44 schools. In Feinstein’s case, the issue was over her raising a Confederate flag in front of San Francisco City Hall while serving as mayor in 1984. Schools named after inventor Thomas Edison and Presidents George Washington, Herbert Hoover, and Abraham Lincoln were also on the renaming list.

San Francisco school board votes to rename 44 schools, including Abraham Lincoln and George Washington High Schools

I'm surprised Xi would allow it.

Just shows China has no loyalty to their life long agents.

She's been a senator for 29 years and she's 87 years old. They need some young blood in there anyway. Maybe they can find some peppy young progressive in their sixties. I remember when they gave Reagan shit for being too old when he was 73 (then he delivered the best debate line ever and pretty much ended Mondale).

Schools named after inventor Thomas Edison and Presidents George Washington, Herbert Hoover, and Abraham Lincoln were also on the renaming list.

Too funny! California is literally FALLING APART and THIS is what they find needing addressed! :21:

You're actually suggesting the San Francisco Unified School District ..... runs the state of California?
What the hell does the state gummint do?

I guess you're also saying they only get to do what, one thing a day?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back