Arizona Senate Chairman to Subpoena Audit of Dominion Machines, Software

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I bet it's more Russian propaganda.
mail (1).gif

An Arizona Senate chairman on Monday announced he will order through a subpoena in the state’s largest county to audit their voting machines and software.

I bet it's more Russian propaganda.View attachment 429574

An Arizona Senate chairman on Monday announced he will order through a subpoena in the state’s largest county to audit their voting machines and software.
Why?

There wasn't any fraud.

Nothing wrong with an IT audit by a State Government. You people should be welcoming the audit and regular audits of voting software; especially for future elections. What have you got to hide or worry about?

Why?

There wasn't any fraud.

Nothing wrong with an IT audit by a State Government. You people should be welcoming the audit and regular audits of voting software; especially for future elections. What have you got to hide or worry about?

They have loads to hide. This was the biggest fraudulent election in America's history with plenty of proof.

Why?

There wasn't any fraud.

They have loads to hide. This was the biggest fraudulent election in America's history with plenty of proof.
No it wasn't stupid. Hence you guys can't produce any proof that it was. See your record in the courts for confirmation.

Why?

There wasn't any fraud.
There wasn't any Russian collusion, yet you supported subpoenas issued by Democrats. Why?
I heard on Hunter Biden's laptop -- there was an email from someone representing both the Chinese and Venezuelan governments -- offering to help Biden's election...

I am told that Hunter responded by saying "If it's what I think it is, I love it!!!"

If we get access to his laptop and this is true -- that is the smoking gun right there...game over man!!

Forum List

Back