- Aug 4, 2015
- Reaction score
According to today’s corrupt politicians in DC you can now impeach a former President. If this is the case then let’s start with Obama. The Democrats in the Senate want to hold an impeachment hearing of former President Donald Trump because he complained that his stolen election was stolen...
Democrats have now set the precedence for Impeaching US citizens / former Presidents...
...setting up for Barak Obama's Impeachment when Republicans retake Congress.
During his 8 years in office, Barry:
- Violated Constitution and Law
- Admitted he was violating the Constitution
- Was found guilty of being in Contempt of Court several times for violating Judges' orders
-Was found in violation of the Constitution by the USSC several times
- Illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, and a President
- Weaponized the IRS & used it illegally against American citizens who legally opposed his re-election
- Armed, trained, financed, supplied, protected, & defended FOREIGN terrorists, and used the US military to help Al Qaeda kill a sovereign nation's leader who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Both Africa and help them take over their own nation...
- Interfered in several foreign nation's and our own elections ... helped a terrorist group take over allied Egypt
- Committed U.N.-defined International War Crime by invading a sovereign nation without that nation or govt asking him to or giving him permission to (Syria)
- Attempted a failed political coup to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing a US President from power with the help of the Russian Intel Service and a foreign ex-spy
Good thing there is no Statute of Limitations for Revenge Impeachment of US Citizens.