Non US citizens have a say! Why?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Now non US citizens will be counted for apportioning congressional representatives. Amazing. Am I reading this correctly and how does no one have issues with this?

Now non US citizens will be counted for apportioning congressional representatives. Amazing. Am I reading this correctly and how does no one have issues with this?

Trump did say something and had issues with it--apparently no one else was listening.

Wrong.

Documented immigrants donā€™t have a ā€˜say.ā€™

Lawful Permanent Resident Aliens (ā€˜green cardā€™ holders) consume local resources ā€“ they drive on roads, conduct business in state and local offices, and receive services at hospitals and clinics.

Itā€™s perfectly appropriate and warranted for them the be counted in the census to allow for the distribution of Federal funding to offset the use of local resources.

Indeed, it would be financially reckless and irresponsible to not count LPRAs in the census.

ā€œAt no point since our Nationā€™s Founding has a personā€™s immigration status alone served as a basis for excluding that person from the total population count used in apportionment.ā€ ibid

Wrong.

Lawful Permanent Resident Aliens (ā€˜green cardā€™ holders) consume local resources ā€“ they drive on roads, conduct business in state and local offices, and receive services at hospitals and clinics.

Itā€™s perfectly appropriate and warranted for them the be counted in the census to allow for the distribution of Federal funding to offset the use of local resources.

Indeed, it would be financially reckless and irresponsible to not count LPRAs in the census.

ā€œAt no point since our Nationā€™s Founding has a personā€™s immigration status alone served as a basis for excluding that person from the total population count used in apportionment.ā€ ibid
but they are not CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you can have America hating jackass Palestinians/etc represented = very stupid

Biden said we owe illegals, this is only the beginning.

Because it shows how much we care and love everybody no matter what disadvantages they bring to us to deal with

Biden said we owe illegals, this is only the beginning.
..yep---he's going to fk up the US----EVERYONE, come on in

Because that's what the COTUS says

Your link:

"Section 1. Background.
We have long guaranteed all of the Nationā€™s inhabitants representation in the House of Representatives.

" This tradition is foundational to our representative democracy, for our elected representatives have a responsibility to represent the interests of all people residing in the United States and affected by our laws."

Non-documented residents of the US pay taxes, and they are subject to US laws; it would be un-Constitutional to deny them representation.

Your link:

"Section 1. Background.
We have long guaranteed all of the Nationā€™s inhabitants representation in the House of Representatives.

" This tradition is foundational to our representative democracy, for our elected representatives have a responsibility to represent the interests of all people residing in the United States and affected by our laws."

Non-documented residents of the US pay taxes, and they are subject to US laws; it would be un-Constitutional to deny them representation.

Everyone on US soil is under US jurisdiction. The laws of France or Mexico or Timbuktu do not apply in the US.. I swear, if brains were gunpowder Trump couldn't blow his nose.

Your link:

"Section 1. Background.

So we should count illegals too? They are inhabitants.

So you dont think people that have yet to attain citizenship should be counted? Do you know why they do a census?

Wrong.

but they are not CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you can have America hating jackass Palestinians/etc represented = very stupid
Where does it say they have to be citizens?

Your link:

"Section 1. Background.

So we should count illegals too? They are inhabitants.
Yeah if you can catch them at the voting booth.

The census is supposed to aid in determining representation in Congress based on number of CITIZENS. Illegals are not citizens and thus legally should not be counted. Thereā€™s no gray area here. More bullshit from Xiden. Well on his way to Obozo and Carter depths of incompetence.

Wrong.

Section 1. Background. We have long guaranteed all of the Nationā€™s inhabitants representation in the House of Representatives. This tradition is foundational to our representative democracy, for our elected representatives have a responsibility to represent the interests of all people residing in the United States and affected by our laws. This tradition also respects the dignity and humanity of every person. Accordingly, the executive branch has always determined the population of each State, for purposes of congressional representation, without regard to whether its residents are in lawful immigration status.

Forum List

Back