Now that the murderous flag has been banned can we ban ILLEGAL immigrants?

"Even worse, Americans have seen heinous crimes committed by individuals who are here illegally."
"Our borders have overflowed with illegal immigrants placing tremendous burdens on our criminal justice system, schools and social programs. The Immigration and Naturalization Service needs the ability to step up enforcement. "Our federal wallet is stretched to the limit by illegal aliens getting welfare, food stamps, medical care and other benefits often without paying any taxes. "Safeguards like welfare and free medical care are in place to boost Americans in need of short-term assistance. These programs were not meant to entice freeloaders and scam artists from around the world."

Any idea who said this? If you guessed Donald Trump you would be wrong. I was none other than Harry Reid. Who knew that at some point in time old Harry had common sense before his bout with dementia set in.
Conservative Review - Harry Reid Was Donald Trump Before Trump Was Uncool

Now the Dems in DC want to give non-citizens the right to vote!
It is thinking like this that is driving this country into third world status
DC Wants To Give Non-Citizens The Right To Vote The Daily Caller
That's their right- not a terrible idea after years of GOP obstructing solutions, like the Schumer/Lindsay Graham Bill that passed the Senate 2 YEARS AGO, that Boehner has been holding up, that would PASS and has a good SS/ID card that would END illegal immigration.

Want to end illegal immigration?

Put the National Guard on the border, with orders to shoot

Or better yet, pull the DHS and ICE agents off the border and let the MInutemen guard the border. They'd appreciate the target practice.
50% of illegals just overstay their visas. Only one solution, and Boehner (Pub chump) is blocking it. A good SS/ID card.

Wait just a fucking minute here, if you're going to be an effective propagandist like your hero Josef Goebbels, you need to at least make it sound believable. You're accusing John Boehner of being the only person between you and your dreams of open borders? What about the American people who overwhelmingly do not want to see their country over-run with these foreign invaders? What about the governors of those states who are refusing to abide by Obama's illegal declarations? What about those existing immigrants who came here legally and went through the naturalization process, only to have their citizenship cheapened by the flow of criminals across our borders?

Are you seriously naive enough to believe that simply giving law-breakers a SS card and a driver's license is going to stop the flow of illegals?

That's their right- not a terrible idea after years of GOP obstructing solutions, like the Schumer/Lindsay Graham Bill that passed the Senate 2 YEARS AGO, that Boehner has been holding up, that would PASS and has a good SS/ID card that would END illegal immigration.

You have alot of balls calling the Republicans the obstructionists. The entire time your Dems held the Hose and Senate, every bill put forward by the GOP was immediately axed by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Obama even went so far as to shut down the government because he couldn't get what he wanted.
You should look at those bills. Pure propaganda that never had any chance of passing. Jeebus you live on BS Pubworld. So how long did the Dems controll Congress, functional moron?

I don't find your repetitive use of the word "moron" very endearing, and it doesn't give a good reflection on you as an educator. The Democrats controlled the House and Senate up until things started going to shit for you people. That was during the mid-term elections of 2010 and 2012.

And apparently, I'm more functional than you are. You can't even spell correctly.
Wrong again, Pub dupe. Pubs could filibuster everything and did, except from 7/7/2009 til 2/4/2010- less than 6 months, with Teddy able to vote and in session 13 DAYS. Things also went to shytte for the country. The recovery stalled under mindless Pub obstruction. I always mean FUNCTIONAL brainwashed moron...I don't always type it. See sig last line.

"Even worse, Americans have seen heinous crimes committed by individuals who are here illegally."
"Our borders have overflowed with illegal immigrants placing tremendous burdens on our criminal justice system, schools and social programs. The Immigration and Naturalization Service needs the ability to step up enforcement. "Our federal wallet is stretched to the limit by illegal aliens getting welfare, food stamps, medical care and other benefits often without paying any taxes. "Safeguards like welfare and free medical care are in place to boost Americans in need of short-term assistance. These programs were not meant to entice freeloaders and scam artists from around the world."

Any idea who said this? If you guessed Donald Trump you would be wrong. I was none other than Harry Reid. Who knew that at some point in time old Harry had common sense before his bout with dementia set in.
Conservative Review - Harry Reid Was Donald Trump Before Trump Was Uncool
Pass the GD Schumer/Graham Bill, Pub dupe. Write the bought off gigantic a-hole Boehner. WE NEED A GOOD SS?WORK ID CARD PERIOD.

Or better yet, pull the DHS and ICE agents off the border and let the MInutemen guard the border. They'd appreciate the target practice.
50% of illegals just overstay their visas. Only one solution, and Boehner (Pub chump) is blocking it. A good SS/ID card.

Wait just a fucking minute here, if you're going to be an effective propagandist like your hero Josef Goebbels, you need to at least make it sound believable. You're accusing John Boehner of being the only person between you and your dreams of open borders? What about the American people who overwhelmingly do not want to see their country over-run with these foreign invaders? What about the governors of those states who are refusing to abide by Obama's illegal declarations? What about those existing immigrants who came here legally and went through the naturalization process, only to have their citizenship cheapened by the flow of criminals across our borders?

Are you seriously naive enough to believe that simply giving law-breakers a SS card and a driver's license is going to stop the flow of illegals?
I am sick to death of illegals coming in because of GOP bullshytte, Pub dupe. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. lol

I would love to see the same outrage from the left about this lady being murdered by a five time deported illegal
as they are over a flag.

I guess the killing of a white lady doesn't mean all that much to Libs.
Anecdotal bs, for dupes only. They work like crazy for nothing and have lower crime rate than citizens. Pass a good SS/ID card and end this, fools.

I would love to see the same outrage from the left about this lady being murdered by a five time deported illegal
as they are over a flag.

Anecdotal bs, for dupes only. They work like crazy for nothing and have lower crime rate than citizens. Pass a good SS/ID card and end this, fools.

This guy makes my point for me....

as they are over a flag.

Nope....

As a matter of fact, Obama's henchmen currently have a date with a very pissed-off federal judge!!!

Judge Orders Homeland Security Chief Others To Court CBS Dallas Fort Worth

HOUSTON (AP) — A federal judge in Texas has threatened to hold Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and other top immigration enforcement officials in contempt of court for not fixing problems that led to work permits being mistakenly awarded under President Barack Obama’s executive immigration action after the judge had put the plan on hold.

The Justice Department had said about 2,000 individuals had been sent three-year work authorizations after U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen in Brownsville, Texas, temporarily blocked the immigration action on Feb. 16.

In a court order Tuesday, Hanen said government officials have yet to fix the problem. The judge also requested Johnson and four other officials attend an Aug. 19 hearing to explain why the issue hasn’t been fixed and to “be prepared to show why he or she should not be held in contempt of court.”

They work like crazy for nothing and have lower crime rate than citizens. Pass a good SS/ID card and end this, fools.

Not talking about the ones who come here to work...
Would be better if we knew who was coming across the border.
Or is that being racist....

I'm talking about the criminal scumbags who are pieces of shit who get deported and always
come back and commit crime and the left doesn't seem to give a shit about that...

They are more interested in Bruce Jenner's change into a woman.

I am sick to death of illegals coming in because of GOP bullshytte, Pub dupe. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. lol

WTF did you you just say? Illegals are coming into this country because of the Republican Party? Something about a duplicate something or other in a pub? Someone having low intelligence but being functional, and hating duplicates?

Are you on drugs or something? And you're an "educator"?

Folks, if this person is truly a representative of the educational system in this country, we're in a world of shit.

There seems to be more outrage in this country from the left over some baker refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple
then a woman being murdered by an illegal.

There seems to be more outrage in this country from the left over some baker refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple
Ideology trumps real life consequences

A woman is murdered and a couple didn't get their cake made....
More outrage over the cake then a woman's life.....

Liberalism..... And there you have it.

WTF did you you just say? Illegals are coming into this country because of the Republican Party? Something about a duplicate something or other in a pub? Someone having low intelligence but being functional, and hating duplicates?

Are you on drugs or something? And you're an "educator"?

Folks, if this person is truly a representative of the educational system in this country, we're in a world of shit.
The GOP billionaires LOVE cheap labor and refuse a good SS ID card. You are an ignorant brainwashed dupe.

More outrage of the cake then a woman's life.....

You are an ignorant, easily misguided chump. lol

More outrage of the cake then a woman's life.....

You are an ignorant, easily misguided chump. lol

You may call me any name you like....
Doesn't change the truth of what I said.

Offend a gay couple and the shit hits the fan from the left.
A young woman is murdered and Ho Hum...

Forum List

Back