Now that the murderous flag has been banned can we ban ILLEGAL immigrants?

Given the assurance that if someone also tried to raise the rainbow flag over a government building and it would come down too, I really don't care about all this. I continue to fly my Confederate flag over my property and there's nothing anyone can say or do about it.
I wouldn't be too sure, hater dupe. The nonracists have haters and violent people too...

Given the assurance that if someone also tried to raise the rainbow flag over a government building and it would come down too, I really don't care about all this. I continue to fly my Confederate flag over my property and there's nothing anyone can say or do about it.

It's only a matter of time before it becomes common for idiots to start stealing and burning the Confederate flags and the left will say that people were asking for it when they flew them. Or worse, might even see some property damage as they burn the flags on the house and, again, the left will say people are asking for it. You know, the same way people asked to be beheaded when they offend Muslims.

I wouldn't be too sure, hater dupe. The nonracists have haters and violent people too...

Bring it on. Anytime.

It's already illegal to fly illegals over government buildings, hater dupes.
Now that's a mistake. Illegals should be flown over government buildings and dropped.

Or better yet, set up the illegal alien housing areas right beside Pelosi and other liberals who encourage them to come here.
You really are a total fool. Dems fight for the Bill with a real SS/ID that would actually end this mess. Your heroes the greedy idiot GOP billionaires love cheap illegal workers while distracting you with hate talk and useless fences. Functional moron hater dupes...

Bring it on. Anytime.
Keep begging for it, racist nincompoop.

Now that's a mistake. Illegals should be flown over government buildings and dropped.

Or better yet, set up the illegal alien housing areas right beside Pelosi and other liberals who encourage them to come here.
You really are a total fool. Dems fight for the Bill with a real SS/ID that would actually end this mess. Your heroes the greedy idiot GOP billionaires love cheap illegal workers while distracting you with hate talk and useless fences. Functional moron hater dupes...

How do the greedy idiot Democrat billionaires feel about cheap illegal workers?

"Now that the murderous flag has been banned can we ban ILLEGAL immigrants?

Nothing has been 'banned.'

Otherwise this fails as a ridiculous false comparison fallacy.

You're upset that a flag whose intent was to defend segregation was removed in its official capacity, you're upset about all the 'brown people' entering the country, yet you wonder why minorities avoid the GOP like the plague.

So just giving the existing illegals a Social Security card and a driver's license will stem the flow of illegals, drugs, crime, and terrorist coming across the border and "actually end this mess"? Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? You leftards need a host of new Democratic voters. How about I give up the three illegal gardeners hiding in my garage, and you give up three votes?

Bring it on. Anytime.
Keep begging for it, racist nincompoop.

I am begging for it. I'm encouraging it, shithead.

The fact is, neither you or anyone else is going to tell me what flag I can or can't fly over my property. Period. End of story. So suck on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back