Now that the murderous flag has been banned can we ban ILLEGAL immigrants?

Given the assurance that if someone also tried to raise the rainbow flag over a government building and it would come down too, I really don't care about all this. I continue to fly my Confederate flag over my property and there's nothing anyone can say or do about it.
I wouldn't be too sure, hater dupe. The nonracists have haters and violent people too...

Bring it on. Anytime.
Keep begging for it, racist nincompoop.

I am begging for it. I'm encouraging it, shithead.

The fact is, neither you or anyone else is going to tell me what flag I can or can't fly over my property. Period. End of story. So suck on it.
ACTUALLY, racist hater dupe- nobody has, This is about government builings. Change your idiotic channel. lol

It's already illegal to fly illegals over government buildings, hater dupes.
Now that's a mistake. Illegals should be flown over government buildings and dropped.

Or better yet, set up the illegal alien housing areas right beside Pelosi and other liberals who encourage them to come here.

Now THAT'S a good idea.
Your ignorant hatred and idiocy is noted, hater dupes.

Given the assurance that if someone also tried to raise the rainbow flag over a government building and it would come down too, I really don't care about all this. I continue to fly my Confederate flag over my property and there's nothing anyone can say or do about it.
I wouldn't be too sure, hater dupe. The nonracists have haters and violent people too...

Bring it on. Anytime.

The fact is, neither you or anyone else is going to tell me what flag I can or can't fly over my property. Period. End of story. So suck on it.
ACTUALLY, racist hater dupe- nobody has, This is about government builings. Change your idiotic channel. lol

Such bad language from a little boy living in his mom's basement. And you people actually call yourselves the party of "tolerance and diversity".

You're such a fuckin' hypocrite.

Now that's a mistake. Illegals should be flown over government buildings and dropped.

Or better yet, set up the illegal alien housing areas right beside Pelosi and other liberals who encourage them to come here.

Now THAT'S a good idea.

Se he struck a nerve about his comment about Pelosi? How about moving in a bunch of them right next to your mommie's house? Of course they'd break in and steal your computer but you'd just consider wealth redistribution, right?

Now THAT'S a good idea.

You seem to have a limited vocabulary.

Not surprising, considering your views.

Bring it on. Anytime.

Such bad language from a little boy living in his mom's basement. And you people actually call yourselves the party of "tolerance and diversity".

Nincompoop? Hater dupe? lol idiot.

Now THAT'S a good idea.

Se he struck a nerve about his comment about Pelosi? How about moving in a bunch of them right next to your mommie's house? Of course they'd break in and steal your computer but you'd just consider wealth redistribution, right?
They work like hell and have lower crime rates than citizens. Pass the bill with good SS/ID card and END the problem, hater fools.

Now THAT'S a good idea.

742 verbal when it meant something. I'm arguing with simpletons lol...

Now THAT'S a good idea.

They work like hell and have lower crime rates than citizens. Pass the bill with good SS/ID card and END the problem, hater fools.

Lower crime rates?

Every one of them that entered the country illegally is a felon.

That gives them a 100% crime rate.
Do citizens have a 100% crime rate?

Now THAT'S a good idea.

742 verbal when it meant something. I'm arguing with simpletons lol...

You're arguing with yourself?

Bring it on. Anytime.

You really do seem to have a rather limited vocabulary. Were you raised by a family of chimps or was it just the union teachers?

You really do seem to have a rather limited vocabulary. Were you raised by a family of chimps or was it just the union teachers?

But but but....

he's debating a simpleton.

What a coincidence...

so are we.

I admit I hate typing and do it 2 fingered. lol
Two fingered and half-witted!!!:badgrin:
liberal_idiot.jpg

But but but....

he's debating a simpleton.

What a coincidence...

so are we.

I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt by calling him a "simpleton", there are social programs that are of good benefit to those.

Franco has passed the point of being a simple "retard", he's gone "full-retard".

Forum List

Back