Now that Christie is toast

Now that Christie is toast, who should Republican Moderates run for President?

• Liz Warren

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Raoul Castro

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Hopefully republicans will learn a lesson. You can't be nice to democrats. They aren't your friends.

Most Americans have learned the Repubs are not their friends.

That's why they don't get votes in general elections.

And, that isn't likely to change next time.

Hopefully republicans will learn a lesson. You can't be nice to democrats. They aren't your friends.

They will never learn that. They think they get kudos for "bipartisanship" and "reaching across the aisle." But Dems are like Arab terrorists: they perceive anything like that as weakness and go for the jugular first chance they get.

Your crystal ball must be working usually well. Got any lotto numbers for me?

His next post will be all about how the Republicans, who can't win elections, are destroying the country. Conflicted at best, two faced at the worst. Man do liberals want it both ways. Control at least 2/3s of the government for 7 years but STILL blame Republicans for their screw ups.

Teapublicans can win local & state elections. Running those zany candidates for senate or the Presidency? Not so much.

lol at the left machine just hoping that Christie was it for 16 but he never was. Christie is just to far left to be nominated. If I was a Dem I would hope Christie was the Pubs choice for 2016 because he is such a poor candidate.

-Geaux

Trying to treat this thread seriously, now that Christie has effectively imploded, who should the establishment appeal to in order to win over the Not Crazy part of their party?

Scott Walker from Wisconsin, if he survives his re-election bid.

Jeb Bush would be a strong candidate if his name wasn't Bush.

Kasich would be a stong candidate.

Trying to treat this thread seriously, now that Christie has effectively imploded, who should the establishment appeal to in order to win over the Not Crazy part of their party?

Scott Walker from Wisconsin, if he survives his re-election bid.

Jeb Bush would be a strong candidate if his name wasn't Bush.

Kasich would be a stong candidate.

You don't think Walker has pissed off a large segment of the voting public with his attacks on the unions in Wisconsin? Kasich I agree. He is a republican governor of a pretty much democratic state...people have been saying the republicans should follow his example.

Gov. John Kasich ? Ohio?s Own Obama? - Jason Hart - Page full

Well the tea partiers hate him LOL...

Forum List

Back