Now that Christie is toast

Now that Christie is toast, who should Republican Moderates run for President?

• Liz Warren

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Raoul Castro

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
What I assume will happen is now that Christie is found to be dirty, maybe. He will switch party affiliation and it won't matter any more.

Funny thing is his pal Obama is no where to be found, this after Christie helped Obama win an election.

What I assume will happen is now that Christie is found to be dirty, maybe. He will switch party affiliation and it won't matter any more.

Funny thing is his pal Obama is no where to be found, this after Christie helped Obama win an election.

I can't wait. The libs here will swear that the honest and upright Christie was forced out by the radical right in the GOP.

He was the one candidate who had cross over appeal. Oh well, you people are in a tight spot :(

I think you meant "Cross-dressing" because I dont see Dems loving his appeal

There's always Julie.

th

I can't wait. The libs here will swear that the honest and upright Christie was forced out by the radical right in the GOP.

Their logic will be that conservatives didn't like him before this broke and they don't like him after so obviously they are the ones forcing him out. This after he was their darling.

Their logic will be that conservatives didn't like him before this broke and they don't like him after so obviously they are the ones forcing him out. This after he was their darling.

The Tea Party is behind this, we're deStarkifying the PArty

1209_mcmillan_630x420.jpg

My vote goes to the rent is too damn high dude. In the words of Harry Reid and Joe Biden....he's a clean cut Negro who can talk white when he wants, but he can also talk ghetto with the homies.

I hear Achmadinejad is looking for work.

Or you could draft Putin.

Frank did wet his pants over Putin.

A lot of the nutters were wanting to hump Putin's leg because he takes off his shirt and doesn't believe in human rights.

Hopefully republicans will learn a lesson. You can't be nice to democrats. They aren't your friends.

Oh and, Christie isn't "toast".

A creme filled cruller, yes.
Definitely a jelly doughnut.
But, toast? No.

He's a pub and no matter what they do, pubs get a pass.

Forum List

Back