Now that Christie is toast

Now that Christie is toast, who should Republican Moderates run for President?

• Liz Warren

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Raoul Castro

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Has Christie been found guilty of anything yet? Or is it still just conjecture? And is this a case of guilty until proven innocent?

Shrug. I dunno. Just askin'.

Has Christie been found guilty of anything yet? Or is it still just conjecture? And is this a case of guilty until proven innocent?

I would have a hard time believing he didn't know his own aides were playing payback. But, there's nothing inherently illegal in that. It hurts him with his "straightshooter image." There's an allegation he used Sandy money for tourism promotion, but even if that's technically illegal .... Sandy DID hurt NJ's tourism, so really what's so wrong with that. I haven't heard any allegation of personnal corruption.

And, yeah, I think Slick's impeachment was joke that left the gop still looking like forty hissing possums in a barn.

Doesn't matter. He was seen in public with Obama. That's enough for the right to disavow him. If he is guilty, he loses any crossover appeal. He's done.

Maybe he is toast, maybe he isn't ---------- Who cares? The lib media is only attacking him because he currently has an R behind his name. If he had a D, this story would never have made any new outlets ourside of NJ.

Forum List

Back