Not Sure How I Feel About A Black Actor Playing Queen Ann Boleyn.

Do you really think I have anything to gain by telling you this? Do you think I care if you believe me?? Good lord.
I'm saying you're wrong, and you know you're wrong, and you're lying.
If you really believe what you're claiming, you can only be some kind of redbone inbred Georgia motherfucker, because nobody else is that stupid.

I'm saying you're wrong, and you know you're wrong, and you're lying.
If you really believe what you're claiming, you can only be some kind of redbone inbred Georgia motherfucker, because nobody else is that stupid.
Suit yourself. Makes no difference to me.

Suit yourself. Makes no difference to me.
Jesus was a white Jew, brah. FACT. Thus saith the Ethiopians and South Americans. Who are you again, hmm?

I bet even MLK Jr. Knew that. I know Martin Luther did.

Jesus was not white. That was my point.

The historical Jesus was not white, but he was Caucasian; he had the same distant ancestors as the Europeans. So, a Nordic guy who would dye his hair black put on contact lenses, and get a suntan could present a believable portrayal of the historical Jesus. But if you’re referring to the portraits of Jesus that show him as a white Nordic European, that is just human nature; ignorant people always see the world through their eyes. However, I agree Jesus did not look like that. He must likely look somewhat like the people of present-day Palestine.

I will say one thing Anne Boleyn the Woman could hold a grudge; she swore to get Woolsey, and she did. She didn’t get to watch him have his head chopped off, but she did hound him to death. When Wolsey Sabotaged her marriage to Percy, he only followed the King’s orders; it wasn’t like he could say no. But that made no difference to Anne; she was out for blood. Women in those days of her station did not get many chances to marry for love, and she felt Wosley had snatched away her only chance; she was bitter.

Forum List

Back