Now white conservatives can understand how Blacks feel about the justice system.

My interest here is in helping patriots reach the one-in-three Black people who consider themselves conservatives in their personal beliefs about things like religion, the family, patriotism. 10% of Black people vote Republican, but three times this number identify as 'conservative'. Why aren't we reaching them?

One factor may be that we come across as indifferent to the reality of Black life in America, and appear to believe
that Blacks are in the same situation as, say, Jews are. "Yes, there was some discrimination at one time, but that's all
in the past."

Sorry, when a policeman stops a car driven by a young Black male at night, he has -- absolutely understandably! -- a different reaction to the driver than he does if he stops a car driven by a young white male. It's a viscious circle.

And, yes, the Left exploits this to the full. They want all Blacks to think of themselves as helpless victims, dependent on kindly white liberals to pull them up via government handouts. There are plenty of Blacks who realize this, and do what we can't, which is to attack the Blacks-as-eternal-victims narrative and be listened to..

First off you have no proof that police treat blacks any differently than whites. Yes, they may use more caution, but that's because of statistics of blacks getting violent with police. But if you show them respect, they will usually return respect. All these guys want to do is their job with the least possible problem. They want to go home at the end of the night and I don't mean in an ambulance.

You have to understand that politics is not a wide interest in black people. Very few here identify themselves as fully black, yet they make up 13% of the population. Some blacks identify as conservatives, but many more don't. I mean.......look at how the left are constantly calling Trump a racist, yet when you ask them what racist things Trump ever said, they can't come up with a cognitive answer. On the other hand Biden has said the most racist things about blacks than any other presidential candidate in our lifetime, and he got 90 plus percent of the black vote. If blacks were paying attention to politics, that could never happen unless you can come up with a better explanation.

You can lead a horse to water....... Until blacks start getting interested in politics, there is really no sense trying to get their vote. All they know about politics is the Republicans are for the rich white people and Democrats are for the poor working man as untruthful as it is.

We can all agree that justice should be color-blind. It's a trap for patriots to assume that it already is, 100%.

A good exercise for whites is this: try to imagine that you are living in a society where you are 13% of the population. So most policemen, most judges, most jury members, are non-white. Even if almost everyone
in that society paid lip-service, even sincerely, to 'color-blind justice' ... would you be confident that you would
always get it?

Imagine also that, until a few decades ago, in a large part of that country, whites could be killed
with impunity ... strung up on a tree, set fire to, while laughing crowds of non-whites watched. Wouldn't you be
at least a little suspicious about the claim that now everything is different?
When the majority hasn’t happened in your lifetime, and/or some of the same things happen to all races, how can you not believe things are different?

When the majority hasn’t happened in your lifetime, and/or some of the same things happen to all races, how can you not believe things are different?
Of course things are different! There has a been a huge, vast improvement. (And an improvement for race hustlers and demagogues who exploit gullible white liberals.)

Here's the key point, Molly: it's all very well to express ourselves on boards like this. But ... we need to build a movement! Even if very turbulent times were not coming, we would need to build a movment. But since they do appear to be on the way, it's even more important that we be organized.

Now ... building a movement is in some ways like selling a product. You identify your target demographics, and craft your message to each one. Youth, women, retirees, veterans, Hispanics, etc etc.

One of the groups we must reach is Blacks. You can be a female Black retired veteran, but in the circumstances of America today, your primary identity will be as a Black person. When you walk into a shop, that's your personal characteristic that the shopowner will recognize and respond to.

So, doesn't it make sense for white conservatives to try to understand what life in America today looks like to a Black person? And not just assume that their experience is the same as yours?

He's not an author that conservatives are likely to know about, but the late Franz Fanon wrote very insightfully, in my opinion, about what the reality of being colonized was like ... what it did to personal psychology.
[ Frantz Fanon - Wikipedia ]
[ Black Skin, White Masks - Wikipedia ]
[ The Wretched of the Earth - Wikipedia ]

And it can't be emphasized enough, that although the media play up the negative, and Left want to enlist Blacks in a race war to fracture America, not all Blacks are buying it.

Have a look here: [ ]
Here are Black vets, members of the American Legion, running a project to help Black kids in schools. These are the sort of people we must reach.

First off you have no proof that police treat blacks any differently than whites. Yes, they may use more caution, but that's because of statistics of blacks getting violent with police. But if you show them respect, they will usually return respect. All these guys want to do is their job with the least possible problem. They want to go home at the end of the night and I don't mean in an ambulance.

You have to understand that politics is not a wide interest in black people. Very few here identify themselves as fully black, yet they make up 13% of the population. Some blacks identify as conservatives, but many more don't. I mean.......look at how the left are constantly calling Trump a racist, yet when you ask them what racist things Trump ever said, they can't come up with a cognitive answer. On the other hand Biden has said the most racist things about blacks than any other presidential candidate in our lifetime, and he got 90 plus percent of the black vote. If blacks were paying attention to politics, that could never happen unless you can come up with a better explanation.

You can lead a horse to water....... Until blacks start getting interested in politics, there is really no sense trying to get their vote. All they know about politics is the Republicans are for the rich white people and Democrats are for the poor working man as untruthful as it is.
Yes. I agree that if Blacks, and everyone else, followed Chris Rock's advice in "How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police", in almost all cases the interaction would be normal. [ ] And I am sure that 99.99% of cases, the police are just what you say they are. (Every patriotic local organization should be involved with local 'Back the Blue' police support organizations. We need to be as close to the police and military as possible.)

But there is that 0.01% of times when we have cases like this: [ ]
[
A friend of mine, who is white, was shot to death -- completely unnecessarily -- by police in Los Angeles:
[ 'Deadly Force' Tonight at Spectacle ]
And I assume you're familiar with Waco and Ruby Ridge and Duncan Lemp. These were all white people (a mixed group at Waco but the leader was white).

And the hypocrisy of the Left and the mainstream media doesn't need mentioning. It's just a given:
[ Unarmed White Man Killed By Black Cop; How The Media Reacts ]

What I really want to challenge is the idea that we should do nothing to try to reach Blacks. That we should just wait for them to change their minds. That's a recipe for defeat. We need to be trying to reach every demographic. More basically, we need to start organizing, at the local level to begin with.

The Left knows how to campaign. We need to start doing that as well.

Yes. I agree that if Blacks, and everyone else, followed Chris Rock's advice in "How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police", in almost all cases the interaction would be normal. [ ] And I am sure that 99.99% of cases, the police are just what you say they are. (Every patriotic local organization should be involved with local 'Back the Blue' police support organizations. We need to be as close to the police and military as possible.)

But there is that 0.01% of times when we have cases like this: [ ]
[
A friend of mine, who is white, was shot to death -- completely unnecessarily -- by police in Los Angeles:
[ 'Deadly Force' Tonight at Spectacle ]
And I assume you're familiar with Waco and Ruby Ridge and Duncan Lemp. These were all white people (a mixed group at Waco but the leader was white).

And the hypocrisy of the Left and the mainstream media doesn't need mentioning. It's just a given:
[ Unarmed White Man Killed By Black Cop; How The Media Reacts ]

What I really want to challenge is the idea that we should do nothing to try to reach Blacks. That we should just wait for them to change their minds. That's a recipe for defeat. We need to be trying to reach every demographic. More basically, we need to start organizing, at the local level to begin with.

The Left knows how to campaign. We need to start doing that as well.

The left is Santa Clause and can't have any competition because we Republicans are not about to put our country further in debt by buying votes. A larger demographic is the Hispanic vote. It's been increasing for the last couple of years for Republicans. How did that happen? We didn't make special laws or give them special things!

It happened because more Hispanics are realizing the Republican way of doing things is the better way. The Democrats (as always) believe if we have virtual open borders, that will buy their vote. However unlike blacks, the Hispanic vote can't be bought. They have integrity. Unlike most blacks, they do conduct their lives conservatively. They are strong in faith, strong in family values, believe in the rule of law and respect for the officers that enforce those laws. So bottom line is, we didn't have to do anything special for them. We didn't need to bust our chops trying to figure out how to reach them.

So while the left is pushing for special rights for weirdos and dresses, all we have to do is keep doing what we're doing and more of the Hispanic vote will come to us. They don't want their daughters to have to compete in school athletics with guys anymore than other conservatives. They are against open borders more than we Americans that are born here.

This thread, like its creator, is nothing more than a divisive Democrat TOOL.

Only a full blown idiot wouldn't be able to understand the difference between Social Security, Medicare, Veterans benefits and welfare.

How are they any different? They are benefits people get from the government, usually in excess of what they put into them.

You will get back everything you paid into Social Security if you live to be 72.
You will get back everything you paid into Medicare with the first serious illness you have after you retire. (not even talking about these old people who visit their doctor every week because they are lonely.)
Veteran's benefits? Um, you were paid for your service when you were in.

The only difference between "Entitlements" and "Welfare" is a sense of entitlement.

The left is Santa Clause and can't have any competition because we Republicans are not about to put our country further in debt by buying votes. A larger demographic is the Hispanic vote. It's been increasing for the last couple of years for Republicans. How did that happen? We didn't make special laws or give them special things!

Wrong again, Welfare Ray.

The best the GOP ever did with HIspanics was in 2004, when Dubya got 44% of the Hispanic vote by actually reaching out AND promising sensible immigration reform. Then the GOP started going full bore nativist and that dropped down to 31% and hasn't improved since.

Fake Hippy Doug also thinks we need to organize Chickens to vote for Colonel Sanders.

The problem isn't organization. The problem is that your ideas are terrible for black people. Your ideas are terrible for white people, but you've managed to con about half of them to vote for you anyway by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Wow, you do like to make up stories to make yourself sound more important, don't you?

Um... wow.

First, Ruby Ridge were a bunch of fucking Nazis.
Waco was a cult led by a Pedophile who were dealing in guns.
Duncan Lemp was another fucking Nazi Bugaloo boy who pulled a gun on federal agents.

The fact that the WERE white is demonstrated by what kid gloves they were treated with. Letting the B-D sit in their little shack for 44 days after they killed four ATF Agents.

If that was black folks, they'd have stormed the compound the next fucking day.

How are they any different? They are benefits people get from the government, usually in excess of what they put into them.

You will get back everything you paid into Social Security if you live to be 72.
You will get back everything you paid into Medicare with the first serious illness you have after you retire. (not even talking about these old people who visit their doctor every week because they are lonely.)

The only difference between "Entitlements" and "Welfare" is a sense of entitlement.
We still pay into Medicare as we draw Social Security, it is deducted from the SS check.

We still pay into Medicare as we draw Social Security, it is deducted from the SS check.

Wow, that's depressing.

Has nothing to do with my point, though.

Okay, so let's use a practical example. You work for 45 years. 1% of your income is set aside for medicare.

Let's say for the sake of argument your average annual income is $55,000 So every year, you are paying 550 to Medicare. (Reality is, what you were making 45 years ago was probably a lot lower.

So throughout your working life, you've paid $24,750 into Medicare.

Treatment for cancer averages $42,000 a year.

So first serious illness... you've cleaned out everything you paid in.

It happened because more Hispanics are realizing the Republican way of doing things is the better way. The Democrats (as always) believe if we have virtual open borders, that will buy their vote. However unlike blacks, the Hispanic vote can't be bought. They have integrity. Unlike most blacks, they do conduct their lives conservatively. They are strong in faith, strong in family values, believe in the rule of law and respect for the officers that enforce those laws. So bottom line is, we didn't have to do anything special for them. We didn't need to bust our chops trying to figure out how to reach them.

So while the left is pushing for special rights for weirdos and dresses, all we have to do is keep doing what we're doing and more of the Hispanic vote will come to us. They don't want their daughters to have to compete in school athletics with guys anymore than other conservatives. They are against open borders more than we Americans that are born here.
This is true, but numbers count. We have to target all demographics.

Naw, man, letting your crazy ass dox me would be dumb. Which is why I refuse to do it.

Duly noted that you once again couldn't intelligently respond to my takedown of your stupidity, though.
Horseshit, you little coward! You could easily arrange to get your money to me (via an intermediary), through having a friend deliver the money in person. Assuming you have any friends ... okay, you could hire someone.

The reason you won't do it is you know I'll take your money.

You just slander and lie about people by reflex, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. Now you're caught.
You little coward.

Wrong again, Welfare Ray.

The best the GOP ever did with HIspanics was in 2004, when Dubya got 44% of the Hispanic vote by actually reaching out AND promising sensible immigration reform. Then the GOP started going full bore nativist and that dropped down to 31% and hasn't improved since.

Fake Hippy Doug also thinks we need to organize Chickens to vote for Colonel Sanders.

The problem isn't organization. The problem is that your ideas are terrible for black people. Your ideas are terrible for white people, but you've managed to con about half of them to vote for you anyway by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears.
Hey, little coward Joe. How about this? You accept my challenge, and I'll give half of your money to a Black organization helping kids in school.

For anyone just coming in at this point, I used to be on the Left, and active in the Civil Rights and Anti-war movement, back in the 60s and 70s. I can easily prove this. But little coward Joe claims I'm lying. So I've offered to give him $10 000 if a panel of three judges to whom I'll submit my evidence say that I am lying. I'm happy for them all to be on the Left, since I know there are honest people there. I've even nominated two of the judges: the head of the Communist Party in Houston, and the fellow who blew the whistle on government spying via the phone system, about 20 years ago. Both of them definitely on the Left.

But this lying little coward peed in his pants at this challenge, and is now squirming and twisting to find a way not to take it up. If he genuinely thought I was lying, he's jump at the chance to get my money.

Wow, you do like to make up stories to make yourself sound more important, don't you?

Um... wow.

First, Ruby Ridge were a bunch of fucking Nazis.
Waco was a cult led by a Pedophile who were dealing in guns.
Duncan Lemp was another fucking Nazi Bugaloo boy who pulled a gun on federal agents.

The fact that the WERE white is demonstrated by what kid gloves they were treated with. Letting the B-D sit in their little shack for 44 days after they killed four ATF Agents.

If that was black folks, they'd have stormed the compound the next fucking day.
A friend of mine, a leftwinger, wrote a good book about Waco. It's here:

[ https:// amazon.com/Ashes-Waco-Investigation-Dick-Reavis/dp/0815605021/ ]

The Ashes of Waco: An Investigation 1998
by Dick J. Reavis (Author)

This is the story the daily press didn't give us. It may be the definitive book about what happened at Mt. Carmel, near Waco, Texas, examined from both sides—the Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) and the FBI on one hand, and David Koresh and his followers on the other. Dick J. Reavis contends that the government had little reason to investigate Koresh and even less to raid the compound at Mt. Carmel. The government lied to the public about most of what happened—about who fired the first shots, about drug allegations, about child abuse. The FBI was duplicitous and negligent in gassing Mt. Carmel-and that alone could have started the fire that killed seventy-six people. Drawing on interviews with survivors of Koresh's movement (which dates back to 1935), as well as from esoteric religious tracts and audiotapes, and previously undisclosed government documents, Reavis uncovers the real story of the burning at Waco, including the trial that followed. The author quotes from Koresh himself to create an extraordinary portrait of a movement, an assault, and an avoidable tragedy.

Hey, little lying coward Joe, what's your latest excuse for not taking up my challenge? Whoa! I've got a third leftwing judge: the author above, Dick Reavis. He's definitely on the Left. Here's his bio, from an anti-communist wibsite that tracks Lefists: [ Dick J. Reavis - KeyWiki ]

C'mon, you coward! Take up my challenge! (CowardJoe: you're going to see this challenge rubbed in your nasty lying little face, day after day ... and more and more people on this site are going to learn about you. Please reply to me every day, so I can tell more and more people about you. You coward.)

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back