Best TV Opening Ever

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This is just brilliant

When The Office first came out, I was a huge fan.

But after season three, the show went downhill IMHO. Like many sitcoms, it started to rely on character stereotypes rather than good writing.

However, after my accident last year when I had nothing to do other than watch TV for a few weeks, I started watching it again.

Turns out, it wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, it was pretty good. Not great. But pretty good.

This is just brilliant

But after season three, the show went downhill IMHO. Like many sitcoms, it started to rely on character stereotypes rather than good writing.

However, after my accident last year when I had nothing to do other than watch TV for a few weeks, I started watching it again.

Turns out, it wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, it was pretty good. Not great. But pretty good.

Down low Jessie brought Empire down

I dunno about the "best ever", but if I were to ever again work in an office, that would be it.

This is just brilliant

Really?

It was probably the saddest episode ever....that they were so devoid of ideas that they went musical....I think BJ Novak and Mindy Kaling injured their careers with that one opening...

Forum List

Back