Now white conservatives can understand how Blacks feel about the justice system.

Believing in the leftist theory that blacks are like the kids on the short school bus. We are not on the inside looking out. The civil rights act didn't pass in 2020. Most all of us start from the same place at the same time. I can't make responsible and smart choices for anybody else and neither can you. It's not up to "us" as you keep inferring. It's up to them to lower their crime rate, lower their out of wedlock birth rate, stay out of trouble with the law, make investments instead of spending all their money on kids they either barely can afford or can't afford at all.

Again, Ray's on welfare for a fake disability, whining about other people on welfare.

It's like the Call girl calling a streetwalker a whore.

I guess that is the strategy for Jim Crow as well, wait to everyone is dead and then claim no one is still alive that suffered under it. We see what just happened in Tennessee to 2 black lawmakers, we see what the state of Mississippi has done in Jackson.
And we see what the government did to whites who interrupted proceedings at the Capitol - put them in jail without a trial. If the political prisoners were black, you’d be screaming bloody murder. But because it’s just whitey who is locked up, eh.

And we see what the government did to whites who interrupted proceedings at the Capitol - put them in jail without a trial. If the political prisoners were black, you’d be screaming bloody murder. But because it’s just whitey who is locked up, eh.

Uh, we locked up hundreds of people involved in the BLM riots.

And the Biden Justice department continued many of those federal prosecutions.

Hey, remember how you all claimed that Kim Foxx was a Soros prosecutor? Well, apparently, she didn't get the message.

Did they break the Law?

Apparently the law they broke was interrupting an official proceeding. Same as what the radical left Code Pink ladies do, but they’re never charged. Same was what the black TN reps did, but you’re defending them because of their color.
We're they arraigned?

Yes.
Who has been sentenced without a trial?

Some languished in jail for a year before their trial, thus being deprived of their Constitutional right to a speedy trial. The treatment they received, including solitary confinement, was cruel and unusual punishment.
Political prisoners?
Duh.

What was the last innocent white man who was locked up for over 20 or 30yrs?

MzMolly already posted that and your only reply was "well how many blacks?" Blacks are the majority of prisoners in our US prison systems. So if there are more prisoners falsely locked up, that's why.

Apparently the law they broke was interrupting an official proceeding. Same as what the radical left Code Pink ladies do, but they’re never charged. Same was what the black TN reps did, but you’re defending them because of their color.
So why weren't these young black men arrested and charged? TN is a Republican state.

Again did the 1/6 defendants break the law?

Where they arraigned?

How many have been sentenced without a trial?
Yes.
Some languished in jail for a year before their trial, thus being deprived of their Constitutional right to a speedy trial.
You do realize there are black men who have spent a couple of years without a trial, but i have never heard you whine about it before.
The treatment they received, including solitary confinement, was cruel and unusual punishment.
Why? Black men have been subjected to this type of treatment for decades.
Duh.
So now if you are white and break the Law, now you are a political prisoner. That's some bullshit.

Is that why racist don't want CRT taught, there are thousands of us that know what life was like before the CRA.
Im fine with CRT being taught so long as it shows and explores the correlation between Johnson’s Great Society (200 Year Plan) and the decline of the Black Nuclear Family, increase in drugs and crime, decrease in Graduation rates.

Im fine with CRT being taught so long as it shows and explores the correlation between Johnson’s Great Society (200 Year Plan) and the decline of the Black Nuclear Family, increase in drugs and crime, decrease in Graduation rates.
Of course, I don't have a problem with that. Let's get to the bottom of the crack epidemic.

Explain how that is when whites commit the most crimes.

That's been explained to you over and over again, and you just :lalala:

Whites don't commit the most crimes per capita. Blacks lead violent crimes in every category. So there will be more convicted blacks than whites.

Whites don't commit the most crimes per capita. Blacks lead violent crimes in every category. So there will be more convicted blacks than whites.
If there are 25000 crimes committed by whites and 10000 crimes committed by blacks how in the hell do you justify more blacks being incarcerated than whites?

Black Americans are imprisoned at a rate that is roughly five times the rate of white Americans.

What are the majority of black folks in prison for?

That is great for Mr. Williams, why did it take 30yrs? Now how many can I post of black men from the last 10yrs?
I guess that is the strategy for Jim Crow as well, wait to everyone is dead and then claim no one is still alive that suffered under it. We see what just happened in Tennessee to 2 black lawmakers, we see what the state of Mississippi has done in Jackson.
Where is proof that people want Jim Crow?

That is great for Mr. Williams, why did it take 30yrs? Now how many can I post of black men from the last 10yrs?
No matter what anyone shows you, you will always try to negate it. Anyone falsely imprisoned should be compensated after their release. I am not partial to having only whites exonerated, whereas you are only concerned with black people.

Tell me what you think about all of this "systemic racism":

All Black Colleges (University of D.C., Morris College, Allen University, Bowie State University, and many more)
All Black television (BET - Black Entertainment Network).
All Black Miss America Pageant (while blacks can also participate in the general Miss America Pageant).
Black History Month (when's the last time you heard of a "White History Month?")

So I'm sick and tired of all the moaning, groaning, and whining. Blacks in the USA have LOTS of privileges not shared by whites or even other races. At this point in history ... if they're failing ... they have themselves to blame + nobody else. As for black justice? Blacks make up around 14% of America's population but commit well over 50% of the violent crimes. Stop breaking the law and you won't get arrested. Elementary, my dear Watson.

No cop out. My response applies to any race. If you have a rap sheet, you will most likely be suspect of other crimes committed.
There are plenty of innocent black men who have been incarcerated for years for a crime they didn't commit and they didn't have a record. That's just a cop out.

No matter what anyone shows you, you will always try to negate it. Anyone falsely imprisoned should be compensated after their release. I am not partial to having only whites exonerated, whereas you are only concerned with black people.
Of course I am only concerned with black folks, because the US Justice System was set up by white men for white men.

You make no point.
Present no facts
so...

This country has no fewer than 8 major Christian denominations
5 distinct racial groups
Multiple political ideologies
9 diverse goegraphic divisions

And we have Whitey whose great fear is that Whitey will soon no longer be the majority and Protestant no longer the major religious grouping and you're terrified that Whitey's gonna be treated by the new majorities like Whitey has treated minorities for 400 years.

The Romans didn't practice racial purity and heir empire lasted 500 years.
The Nazis who loved racial purity lasted barely 10 years.
In both instances they fell to racially, ethnically, and religiously diverse powers.

History. Fail to learn and...
The Romans as practicers of diversity and inclusion!!!!!!!!!! Now I've heard everything!!!

How about Genghis Khan as a promoter of Trans Rights? (Come to think of it, if you fell into the hands of his
soldiers, you might well get involuntarily transed!)

We cannot deal with reality, if we refuse to look at it. I've given you a dozen examples of where two different tribal groups lived or live side by side in the same country. Far from blending harmoniously together in a sweet lovey-dovey melding, they ended up fighting horrible civil wars with each other.

I assume you know nothing about other countries, which is typical for Americans. So how about this: pick a country -- how about Sri Lanka? -- and learn a bit about it, and then explain how your view -- "Diversity is Strength" -- applies there. Start here: [ Sri Lankan Civil War - Wikipedia ]

A quick summary: Sri Lanka is an island, near India. Its population is divided into Buddhist Sinhalese, and Hindu Tamils. (There are also Muslim and Christian minorities). They speak different languages. The Tamils are concentrated into the Northeast of the island. The place was ruled by the British and -- as happened elsewhere -- when the British withdrew, the diversity went to war with each other. The Tamils, as the minority, were mainly the victims. There were terrible pogroms before the civil war started.

Interestingly, the only Leftwing racist-chauvinists I know of were the Sinhala JVP, who were Maoists, supporting the 'Sinhala Only' movement. They waged a guerilla war in the early 70s and got destroyed, and again in the 80s. This Wiki article has the details [ Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna - Wikipedia ] although it downplays their anti-Tamil chauvinism. (If you can imagine a KKK group that followed Chairman Mao, you'll get an idea of the JVP.)

So here's a question for you: suppose the Tamils had not settled in Sri Lanka, where they were a minority among the Sinhala Buddhists, and had remained in locations where they were the great majority. No diversity, but ... no horrible civil wars with tens of thousands of dead, either.

Which would have been better?

Forum List

Back