Not Black Enough Syndrome

You addressed exactly ZERO things I mentioned

Really?
I note you didn't say 'white girl' again, did you?
Why is that, if I addressed "exactly ZERO things" you mentioned?

And you didn't ask where any of my posts on other races are, did you, dope?

So...you've added lying to your resume?

Beat you from pillar to post!!!

And loved every electron of it!!!

I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

Thanks again.

First you won, you're not white...congrats! You addressed ONE point...yea!

Second, I asked where are your THREADS on ANY OTHER RACES? So far you provided a post you just typed IN RESPONSE to my request. Thread = / = Post. You fail

Picking out "Im not white" and here is a post about asians proves nothing. You rail all day about blacks this and blacks that only when confronted by your laser like focus only on blacks do you post about any other race. No threads tho, nope, dont have time for that...or maybe you dont care about other races...Something, but you seem to spend a ton of time on only blacks. Your post history and threads prove it.

You addressed exactly ZERO things I mentioned

Really?

Thanks again.

Second, I asked where are your THREADS on ANY OTHER RACES? So far you provided a post you just typed IN RESPONSE to my request. Thread = / = Post. You fail

Picking out "Im not white" and here is a post about asians proves nothing. You rail all day about blacks this and blacks that only when confronted by your laser like focus only on blacks do you post about any other race. No threads tho, nope, dont have time for that...or maybe you dont care about other races...Something, but you seem to spend a ton of time on only blacks. Your post history and threads prove it.

This series of OPs are my direct response to my good buddy, Ms. Truthie's comment that
some post was other way....

...in the attempt by you Leftists to marginalize opposing voices,..

..."racist."

I believe I've demonstrated that said attempts have no effect on me.

And I will continue in the same vein.

Really?

Thanks again.

This series of OPs are my direct response to my good buddy, Ms. Truthie's comment that

..."racist."

Truthie made you do it?...got it. Not like you're responsible for your own actions or anything

..."racist."

Truthie made you do it?...got it. Not like you're responsible for your own actions or anything

Ms. Truthie inspires me....

...but the evil in my nature makes me beat you to a pulp!

Here is the issue I think Politichic is missing.

There is no way to act, talk, walk, speak, black. Speaking slang in the a common pitch and tone relating to people of a particular socioeconomic status is always grossly allocated to people of color. Unfortunately many African-Americans also buy into this common misnomer. So I say again, this example you gave in the OP was very poor to say the least because there is no way of acting black/not acting black.

It is also a slap in the face to blacks like myself because you (not you in particular) feed into the stereotype that if blacks talk slang and use bad grammar that is somehow also attributed to us. If anyone told this guy he is not black enough, and he bought into it, he is also the foolish one because any intelligent person would challenge the notion of such a comment. The problem with these types of racial stereotypes is, "speaking proper" (Which is grammatically incorrect) or anything that is positive for that manner is almost always allocated to being white. Anything that deals with colloquialism, slang, "ebonics" or incorrect usage of grammar and spelling is always attributed to being black (and not because the person has not mastered the English language).

Still want me to post my resume? I just decimated his position with one paragraph (well, two actually)

Decimated?
Surely you mean bloviated.
He has actual accomplishments.

If you have any doubt about the truth of Phillips' exposition, re: the disrespect of a large proportion....probably a majority....of blacks toward conservative blacks, you might pick up a copy of John McWhorter's "Losing the Race."

It is astoundingly similar to Phillip's opus.

In a way....both are the 'Catcher in the Wry' of black literature.
You'd be silly to deny it.

I may write a few OPs from Cora Daniels, as well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-becoming-an-angry-black-man.html#post7005575

Did you read anything I wrote? How does one act like an ethnic group that even on the basis of geography do not act the same?

Forum List

Back