"Not Beautiful"...Jordan Peterson leaves Twitter after criticizing looks of fat Asian Sports Illustrated swimsuit model cover

This will be Jordan's attempt to get attention for the purpose of reviving his popularity.
Jordan has become too complicated for his audience and so he is trying to put a toe into the racism water.

The girl is fat

The hottest women do not look like her

• Banned
twitter locked me out for 6 days for telling young boxer Ryan Garcia: "i'm gonna break you in half!" ...isn't trash talking the core of boxing? these people are so stupid

and Ryan is one of my top 5 boxers...i was just messin' with him

we have to be attracted to everyone, including obese people? no thanks...obese people should be deported

She can eat crackers off my ass any day...You not so much...You see many folks are beautiful on the outside but the ugliest of people on the inside.

• Banned
She can eat crackers off my ass any day...You not so much...You see many folks are beautiful on the outside but the ugliest of people on the inside.
i'm beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside, i agree...it is what it is

To live is to suffer-Fritz lange

In the end, we all become fat and old, deal with it...
William Shatner is 91, and he's still got it. i'm 33, i still have 30 years of wrestling strong muscular dudes and drinking red bull...but i agree all glory is fleeting, as you've said before

ok, can we get back on topic? lol

twitter locked me out for 6 days for telling young boxer Ryan Garcia: "i'm gonna break you in half!" ...isn't trash talking the core of boxing? these people are so stupid
Maybe Musk will wise them up.
and Ryan is one of my top 5 boxers...i was just messin' with him
Good idea.

I'm glad sports illustrated is accepting non-traditionally beautiful women. Straight haired blondes with breast implants are not my type of beauty at all, and it seems that they are ninety percent of the models and actresses touted as beautiful. I like larger woment, skinnier women, dark-haired, red-haired, etc.

But it may be going to far.

I just read on Fox, of all places, how Gigi Robinson is an SI swimsuit finalist, even though she has a chronic illness, which she blames for not being able to diet down to the traditional non-plus sized. She looks fine the way she is, but my point is will SI now feature victimhood instead of beauty and athleticism? I've seen headlines (!) about a woman who is the first SI model with a c-section scar. That's fine if she is so beautiful that she is picked in spite of that, but if she is picked because of that, I have to wonder who they are appealing to.

Who would say to their buddy at work, "Joe, did you see the latest suffering victim in a one-piece?"

Forum List

Back