North American Summit

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Canada is going to lift the visa requirement for Mexicans going to Canada. Brilliant move!

And Obummer wants Venazuelans to respect the rule of law. He dosen't but he wants the Venezualens to.

Oh, and they expect to be oil free and methane free by 2025. Better start chopping some wood we're going back to cave dwelling days but you'll be happy cause the Mexicans will sell ya some cocaine on their way to Canada.

Oh, and they expect to be oil free and methane free by 2025. Better start chopping some wood we're going back to cave dwelling days but you'll be happy cause the Mexicans will sell ya some cocaine on their way to Canada.

Clearly we have to invade and occupy both now.

Letting the mex flood into Canada may take some of the pressure off us. When Trump is president, they can flood across that border.

Letting the mex flood into Canada may take some of the pressure off us. When Trump is president, they can flood across that border.
I doubt it, the way it looks we will send money toCanada to help Canada feed their Mexicans. What gets me is the Mexican el presidente is standing their pretty much admitting that Mexico is a failed country and ragging on Trump. ROFLMAO.

My Prime Minister went against all his security advisers to pull this stunt. I am really really glad my province went conservative because with Numnuts in charge it's going to be a wild ride for the next few years.

My Prime Minister went against all his security advisers to pull this stunt. I am really really glad my province went conservative because with Numnuts in charge it's going to be a wild ride for the next few years.
hey but he is in with the super folks now,so you have nothing to worry about.....he knows people...

Are you in Canada? God bless you. Yep! VISA free entry for all Mexicans. We are going to print maps! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back