How many radical Muslims?

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Note that this is an extrapolation of estimates gathered in Europe; Gabriel’s claim refers to a percentage of Muslims worldwide. That total number is more than 1.6 billion, according to the Pew Research Center.

Working off of these intelligence estimates, if you were to take one percent of the Muslim populations of Germany, France, and the United Kingdom, by the most liberal of estimates, less than 125,000 Muslims living in these combined countries would be prone to radicalization. Add that to the possible radical population across the rest of Europe and the sum is approximately 325,000 Muslims are at risk of becoming radical.

More recently, the number of Europeans that have gone to fight with Islamist militia in Syria and Iraq has been estimated at over 5,000. France is the largest exporter of jihadists. More than 500 French nationals are believed to be fighting there, The Associated Press reported in November 2015.

How many Muslim extremists are there? Just the facts, please.

www.m.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please

Obama’s duty after Orlando to speak about danger of radical Islam
The president must speak out about the danger of radical Islam

Contextually, the Pew Research Center reports there are some 1.6 billion Muslims, representing 23 percent of the total global human population, and Muslims comprise a majority in 49 countries. The United States has about 3.4 million Muslims, worshipping and being educated at about 2,600 mosques and Islamic schools. Mr. Comey stated his agency has ongoing investigations into the Islamic State’s radicalization of Muslim men in all 50 states.

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/28/obamas-duty-after-orlando-to-speak-about-danger-of/

Bill Maher Blames Islam

“Any time somebody shoots up a gay nightclub, the question is not, ‘Was religion involved,’ but ‘what religion was involved?'” Maher said, adding that the “God Hates F*gs people” are despicable and may show up with placards and signs, but “they’re not showing up with guns.”

“How many Muslim-inspired terrorist attacks have there been in the last 30 years, and how many Christian-inspired?” Maher said.

“There are bad people and bad ideas,” said Maher. “No one is saying that the only bad things happen in the Muslim world. I am saying that you have to go where the preponderance of it is, and there’s no doubt that most of it happens in this sphere—in the name of this religion.”

“Yes, the ‘God Hates Fags’ people show up with placards and posters and they’re despicable, but they don’t show up with guns and bombs. That’s just the world as it is today,” said Maher. “The answer is not to ban Muslims, however. The answer is to ask more of Muslims.”

“There are millions and millions of Muslims who are gay around the world who have no one to stand up for them, and I didn’t hear any of it this week. None of it this week. In ten Muslim countries, you get the death penalty for just being gay. Could we have a little perspective on this issue? Size matters!”

www.inquisitr.com/3217163/bill-maher-blasts-muslims-again-over-orlando-shootings/

List of Islamic Terror:

During this time period, there were 1161 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 10613 people were killed and 12759 injured.

List of Islamic Terror:

During this time period, there were 2866 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27628 people were killed and 26150 injured.

List of Islamic Terror:

During this time period, there were 3001 Islamic attacks in 55 countries, in which 32863 people were killed and 27522 injured.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

These Muslims are not lunatic groups or followings, they have armies and even a nation called ISIS and IRAN which sole mission is to annihilate Americans and Jews. You also have largely formed Muslim armies and Muslim political parties within Muslim nations which reside within Islamic countries, as well as discreet radical Muslim organizations in America which are waiting and planning to rise against the government and America. Its all about returning to Mohammed teaching for conquering nations to convert the world to ISLAM. At Mohammad's time this was not a radical approach and is still not today to Muslims who follow Mohammad's teachings. The soft Muslims who teach the peaceful part of the Koran falls on the deaf ear of the majority of Muslims who follow Mohammad radical ISLAM for rejecting allegiance to non Islamic nations.

Last edited:
Actually the "Army of God" followers have bombed several abortion clinics, attacked gay and lesbian nightclubs, and exploded bombs at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

Actually the "Army of God" followers have bombed several abortion clinics, attacked gay and lesbian nightclubs, and exploded bombs at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

Yes, we love people like you who instead of admitting there is an enormously scary problem with extremist Islam and trying to address the scourge --- instead counter by pointing out something some remote, tiny and obscure Christian group has done to an abortion clinic or to some gays somewhere --- AS THOUGH THAT SOMEHOW makes Christianity just as big of a concern as Islam! Sick and dishonest.

Since 1973 a total of 8 people have died associated with abortion clinics. Did you read those statistics above how many terrorist attacks occur each year and how many deaths in the name of Islam or Muhammad!! Are you one of Obama's armies who keep reminding us Islam is not the problem and then walk away from it all?

In fact there are numerous surveys, polls and research out there that tries to capture how many Muslims in each country would support Sharia law and also how many tacitly approved of Islamic aggression and violence. It is shockingly high! There is something spiritually wrong and dark with that religion and that is why it has spawned such enormously large numbers of millions of extremists who are filled with hatred, intolerance and violence.

Yes, we love people like you who instead of admitting there is an enormously scary problem with extremist Islam and trying to address the scourge --- instead counter by pointing out something some remote, tiny and obscure Christian group has done to an abortion clinic or to some gays somewhere --- AS THOUGH THAT SOMEHOW makes Christianity just as big of a concern as Islam! Sick and dishonest.

Since 1973 a total of 8 people have died associated with abortion clinics. Did you read those statistics above how many terrorist attacks occur each year and how many deaths in the name of Islam or Muhammad!! Are you one of Obama's armies who keep reminding us Islam is not the problem and then walk away from it all?

In fact there are numerous surveys, polls and research out there that tries to capture how many Muslims in each country would support Sharia law and also how many tacitly approved of Islamic aggression and violence. It is shockingly high! There is something spiritually wrong and dark with that religion and that is why it has spawned such enormously large numbers of millions of extremists who are filled with hatred, intolerance and violence.
Fenton, you worthless piece of shit... you just got fucking crushed. Get on your knees and start sucking Turzovka's dick because he just made you his bitch.

In 2005 I got totally trashed for saying Islam is the problem - not radical Islam or extremist Islam but Islam. I'm getting much less trashed now.

All moderate Moslems are the shaft supporting the jihadi spearhead.

Any religious follower is "at risk" for radicalization. Religion is a poison. Shit, if Christians decided to all start taking the Old Testament literally and seriously, they'd be 100x more violent than any ISIS faggot ever could.

Any religious follower is "at risk" for radicalization. Religion is a poison. Shit, if Christians decided to all start taking the Old Testament literally and seriously, they'd be 100x more violent than any ISIS faggot ever could.

This tells me 2 things. You know dick all about Islam and Christianity and your wishful thinking is getting the better of you.

Gather up all muslims. Feed them to African bushmen.

In 2005 I got totally trashed for saying Islam is the problem - not radical Islam or extremist Islam but Islam. I'm getting much less trashed now.

All moderate Moslems are the shaft supporting the jihadi spearhead.
You may seem like you were crying wolf in the past, now the ravenous wolf has reared it's ugly head. You now have been released from the tin foil hat conspiracy prison. They may continue to mock you, but I don't care what nobody says, you're alright with me.

I could have sworn the Bible stories are fairy tales to liberals, so, it never happened. The Prophet Muhammad history and the violence of Islam is a reality record history.

In the closet radical Muslim pacifist defending terrorist religion of any kind don't count.

This tells me 2 things. You know dick all about Islam and Christianity and your wishful thinking is getting the better of you.

How so? Shall we go over the violent verses in the Bible? Let's compare them to the Koran...the similarity is disturbing.

[
How so? Shall we go over the violent verses in the Bible? Let's compare them to the Koran...the similarity is disturbing.

Ohhh look, a radical leftist defending ISIS, how unique. Must be a day ending in "y"

Hey I get it, I really do. You democrats and radical Islam have a common enemy, America.

Where the FUCK am I defending ISIS you twat? Show me where I'm defending them, and when you can't, stand in front of a mirror and slap yourself upside your cranium for a good 20 minutes or so, and repeat "I am a fucking moron. I am a fucking moron" enough times until it sinks in real good.

THE CRUSADES!!!! THE CRUSADES!!!! OMG OMG OMG THE CRUSADES!!!!

And Stuff.

What years was that incident?

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

Where the FUCK am I defending ISIS you twat?

Where are you not, cvnt?

When you and other moron leftists start the shit that "Christians are just as bad because Richard Jewell did shit 30 years ago," you are using the et tu logical fallacy. EVEN IF what you claimed were true, whihc it isn't, not by a long shot, that would NOT excuse your radical Islamic allies.

Show me where I'm defending them, and when you can't, stand in front of a mirror and slap yourself upside your cranium for a good 20 minutes or so, and repeat "I am a fucking moron. I am a fucking moron" enough times until it sinks in real good.

You are a stupid little twat, that's for sure - but hey, what leftists isn't?

You ARE defending them when you try and create a moral equivalency to the Christians that you and your filthy party hate.

In the last 6 months, four serious terrorist attacks have been perpetrated by your Muslim allies with hundreds dead. In the last 6 YEARS, zero by Christians in the civilized world - yet here you are LYING to defend you Al Qaeda buddies.

Yeah, that DOES make you a fucking scumbag.

Forum List

Back