As reported by France 24 Breaking News, Russia makes arrests of terrorirsts, Russian news says 4 of them have ties to Ukranian intelligence services..

Because they aren’t true Islamic Jihadists, otherwise they would have. They were paid. Likely from Ukraine/US cash, but who knows.

Exactly right. ^^^:thup:

ISIS or Jihadists they are not.... because had they been ISIS or Jihadists they would have seek martyrdom and allowed to be killed.

But they run away to their friends in Ukraine.

Easy peasy ... wakey wakey :)

Russian news says 4 of them have ties to Ukranian intelligence services​

If true, it would be an incredible propaganda coupe for Russia. People are usually very sympathetic to innocent women and children killed by terrorists ...

... unless, of course, the women and children are Jews.

565987.jpeg

Shamsuddin Fariddun before questioning...

1711372180034.png

During questioning...

82837453-13233511-image-a-12_1711308604764.jpg

82837227-13233511-Photographs_show_one_of_the_suspected_terrorists_named_as_Shamsu-m-44_1711315935635.jpg

After:

1711372315957.png

1711372334953.png

Too gentle so far.

Murodali Rachabalizoda during questioning...

[Graphic content - spoiler used]

0_pay-terrorist-attack-moscow-1-east2west-news.jpg

After reportedly eating his own ear...

11241883.jpg

Last edited:
As I said yesterday, there is a far greater chance Putin does this to his own country than the U.S being involved. Ukranian Intelligence services? You see where this is going right?

As a victim of dishonest Agent Provocateurs and False Flags in Canada, which our police use this as their main "investigation tactic", these types of activities are far more prominent in lowly nations and agencies. Putin realizes he may only have a Dem government in power for a year and he needs to rally support and justify his actions which will probably increase in nature now without less domestic push-back and even International condemnation.

Remember, Russia and China just vetoed a cease-fire in Israel. The West is in a quandry now, and Putin intends to maintain such wars.

I warned the U.S not to become more like Canada, we needed the America of old with strong civil liberties NOT support for legacy Establishment politicians who have policies that are quite unpopular but they can never vote out the incumbents.
Good cripes a'mighty Canuck, the largest practitioner of false flags in the WORLD are Israel and the US government.

Thinking Putin did this himself suggests you think Putin also blew up the Nordstream. LOL, some people believe what known liars tell them.

Credulous Canuck, as gullible as they come.

As I said yesterday, there is a far greater chance Putin does this to his own country than the U.S being involved. Ukranian Intelligence services? You see where this is going right?

As a victim of dishonest Agent Provocateurs and False Flags in Canada, which our police use this as their main "investigation tactic", these types of activities are far more prominent in lowly nations and agencies. Putin realizes he may only have a Dem government in power for a year and he needs to rally support and justify his actions which will probably increase in nature now without less domestic push-back and even International condemnation.

Remember, Russia and China just vetoed a cease-fire in Israel. The West is in a quandry now, and Putin intends to maintain such wars.

I warned the U.S not to become more like Canada, we needed the America of old with strong civil liberties NOT support for legacy Establishment politicians who have policies that are quite unpopular but they can never vote out the incumbents.

I honestly don't believe anyone on this. We simply don't have enough information on these morons to figure out who sent them/paid for them/encouraged them to do the massacre.

The fact is we will probably never know who launched this attack.

Forum List

Back