Should you fear government?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Government is a great idea so long as it is not a horror. Are you closely monitered? If you say no, you probably are not. If you don't know, you may be in fact.
Here is a story by a woman who knows she is moniterred. She has traveled from the USA to Canada and down to Australia. She gets grilled every time she shows up an an airport. Do you want to live as she does?
I urge you to get educated.

This will help you understand why this is important to you.

Government is a great idea so long as it is not a horror. Are you closely monitered? If you say no, you probably are not. If you don't know, you may be in fact.
Here is a story by a woman who knows she is moniterred. She has traveled from the USA to Canada and down to Australia. She gets grilled every time she shows up an an airport. Do you want to live as she does?

Fear G-d only.

Confront abusers and write about your experiences so that there are consequences for abusive government.

Right now there are little consequences. All nations require term limits as well.

You all know about the victim of the court named Chauvin. And watch Americans who whine if a black gets jailed, applaud a cop in prison who followed his training manual to a T.

America is watching some of us. I mean Democrats are. They love to jail Americans. They love to chuckle over these stories. Will they chuckle if a black talks about it? They have to be fair and balanced.

just how educated does one need to be to 'get' something this fundamental Rob?

~S~
What has helped me a bit is to watch film of how the Nazis operated and how outraged the world got. But now that is over and done with, we are seeing it up close and personal here in the USA. They need to study how oppressive governments work. Then they may quit laughing when Americans go to prison.

Such as Trump and the abuse he suffers by Government.

I fear the republican party. It wants to kill and rob my rights and liberties away.
What reason can you give? I watched a news program act upset because as they said Republicans have only passed around 42 laws and they want the number to be as high as 300.

I've long since been of the mind we've been sinking into fascism , but would warn anyone not to go down partisan avenue , cuz that's what they want us to do

~S~

Government should always fear the people not the other way around... if the people fear their government you live in a tyrannical dictatorship....
Lauren Southern has been forced to fear Government. She is on youtube.

I fear the republican party. It wants to kill and rob my rights and liberties away.
Bear in mind what the nazis said a lot about the Jews. That the Nazis believed they were being christian by being anti Jew. You are safe from republicans.

Oh stop it... no one has taken your rights away... but the democrat party wants your liberty... and they are taking it bit by bit right under your nose....
Trump tried to take our votes away because we didn’t vote for him.

There has to be more to her story. I have traveled to significantly more places and never get a hassle.

Which proves in spades we live in one.
The last thing I want to believe is we have a corrupt Federal Government. But the Feds are forcing me into this position. Look how the protestors on Jan 6 were treated? Can you honestly see a person forfeiting their free life for 22 years for protesting? And the corruption that lets the killer of Ashli Babbitt go free. And who honestly believes all the cases tried in DC were on the up and up? I don't pull for criminals. I pull for anybody who is treated like a Mafia member who simply was in a building that was used for public purposes. Let Ashli Babbitt be the cry for freedom.

Forum List

Back