Non-Binary

Part of being an adult is being able to distinguish between reality and fantasy…
I tend to think that's not true ...

There is a big difference between fictional pretending, and believing that the pretense represents reality.

If that lady dressed up as Wonder Woman understands that she's only pretending, then that's fine. Not my cup of tea, but I get that some people enjoy that, dressing up as and playing the parts of fictional characters.

If she sincerely believes that she •IS• Wonder Woman, then there is something wrong with her.

Agree. As you know, many people who feel alone like a societal outcast want to live their lives openly. As long as their expression of lifestyle does not cross into the realm of indoctrination and glorification of a subset of the population, and people have the right to reject it to respond openly with their objections it seems fair.

Like you implied in a previous post, when a political subset supports favoritism for their subset over all others it’s gone wrong. The attempt to indoctrinate kids, not just to promote acceptance of gay lifestyles but to encourage full participation by giving special attention to them via school parades and the like, is going to backfire for leftists if these efforts continue. Considering that the further left the political pendulum swings, in the effort to acquire equilibrium it can equally swing back just as far to the right. Both political extremes are in the gutter, and not usable surfaces long-term for stability.
Agreed however, we should not make the assumption that a certain group actually follows accepted societal morays. As I said, gays have already been accepted as part of humanity. They just do not represent most people. Most people are heterosexual. We see that as a normal human trait. This is what certain gay activists want to change. IMO, it's deleterious to push that agenda.

Agreed however, we should not make the assumption that a certain group actually follows accepted societal morays. As I said, gays have already been accepted as part of humanity. They just do not represent most people. Most people are heterosexual. We see that as a normal human trait. This is what certain gay activists want to change. IMO, it's deleterious to push that agenda.
I get the feeling a lot of you cuck whites like to try and use the word "normal" as synonym for "natural". Being born with two working eyes is also "normal" it doesn't mean you should treat people born blind like trash. Gay activists like advocates for the blind don't expect everyone else to poke their eyes out, they're just asking you not to be a human piece of shit. It's hilarious that so many of you find that request confusing and untenable. 😄

There is no such thing as 'non-binary.' All human beings are created from 2 sexes....male and female. Hell, these keyboard warriors of 'transgender' probably don't realize that all computers run on binary code. You can't have a computer that uses only 1's.
There’s no such thing as an “Alpha” either.

There is no such thing as 'non-binary.' All human beings are created from 2 sexes....male and female. Hell, these keyboard warriors of 'transgender' probably don't realize that all computers run on binary code. You can't have a computer that uses only 1's.

This is easy.

1 You're a male.
2 You're a female.
3 You're a rare genetic anomaly between the two but you still favor one gender over the other.

On the topic. I'll also cover sexual preference.

1 you like dick
2 you like pussy
3 you like dick and pussy
4 you don't like anything because you're asexual.

Those are the only possible combinations and anything else is purely fiction and not actually real.

I get the feeling a lot of you cuck whites like to try and use the word "normal" as synonym for "natural". Being born with two working eyes is also "normal" it doesn't mean you should treat people born blind like trash. Gay activists like advocates for the blind don't expect everyone else to poke their eyes out, they're just asking you not to be a human piece of shit. It's hilarious that so many of you find that request confusing and untenable. 😄
SOME homosexuals want us to give them our children for their sexual pleasure and want to groom them in our public schools before they even reach puberty. Gays are not treated like trash, in fact, some of the richest and most celebrated entertainers, pundits, actors, politicians etc. have been and are gay. Your screed is not only insulting but dead wrong. What we find 'untenable' are idiots like yourself constantly bleating out racism and hatred.

This is easy.

1 You're a male.
2 You're a female.
3 You're a rare genetic anomaly between the two but you still favor one gender over the other.

On the topic. I'll also cover sexual preference.

1 you like dick
2 you like pussy
3 you like dick and pussy
4 you don't like anything because you're asexual.

Those are the only possible combinations and anything else is purely fiction and not actually real.
I would say 'You're a male, most likely you like pussy.' 'You're a female, most likely you like dick.' Anything else is not normal.

SOME homosexuals want us to give them our children for their sexual pleasure and want to groom them in our public schools before they even reach puberty.
Just like SOME heterosexuals.
Gays are not treated like trash, in fact, some of the richest and most celebrated entertainers, pundits, actors, politicians etc. have been and are gay. Your screed is not only insulting but dead wrong.
No it isnt. We just bent cucks like you into submission. 😁
What we find 'untenable' are idiots like yourself constantly bleating out racism and hatred.
So do something about then bitch. 😁

Forum List

Back