Non-Binary

It's not really a re-definition. Choosing a gender identity different from you dominant sexual characteristics isn't a new thing. It's mentioned in The Bible.

The difference is, today, instead of pretending it doesn't exist (which is bad) we celebrate it as some sort of brave choice (equally as bad).
Mentioned in the Bible?

Chapter and verse?

Part of being an adult is being able to distinguish between reality and fantasy

I tend to think that's not true ...

LBCC_2014_-_Loki_and_Friends_(15239112498).jpg

St-Andrews-Church-Service.jpg

The problem is that today, gay activists want us to accept them as equal to heterosexuals in every way. It is not normal to be gay.

I can accept people in so much as they have demonstrated their ability to do what is needed for them to do. I am much more willing to accept a gay accountant than a straight junky.

It's not normal to be gay. It's not normal to be blonde, blue-eyed, or left-handed. But, it really makes no difference to what a person is.

Gender is bulllshit.

No one is non-binary. These are dudes and chicks, mostly chicks, who are just crying for attention.

You can’t express this on Twitter or Reddit, because they lie and say reality is “hate.” I will never call a lady a “zir” or whatever the fuck, she is a chick, her desires to call her something else mean nothing to me.

If some guy / or gal wants to identify as something different than what society assigned to them. I don't really have an issue with it.

It doesn't make you brave. It doesn't give a right to make others accommodate your choice.

You cannot demand that others accept you any more than anyone can demand that others reject you.
Yes, in the case of Liberace, everyone accepted him for being gay and flamboyant. That, along with his unmatched talent, is what made him a huge theatrical and musical success. I really liked him and was amazed at his musical and entertainment talent. Him being gay was part of his appeal and he never was ashamed and used it to his success. He never pushed his gay lifestyle as 'normal.'

It is not normal to be gay......Period. The demographics don't support that.
You were raised to believe that, but seriously, you must understand that regardless of chromosomes, people are different than what chromosomes suggest they should be.

I don't get it either, but I'm willing to accept the different people.

Yes, in the case of Liberace, everyone accepted him for being gay and flamboyant. That, along with is unmatched talent, is what made him a huge theatrical and musical success. I really liked him and was amazed at his musical and entertainment talent. Him being gay was part of his appeal and he never was ashamed and used it to his success.

My mother was a huge fan of Liberace and was devastated to find out he was gay. She thought he was just flamboyant.

Believe it or not, there really is no connection between being flamboyant and being gay. It's more an expression of personality than of sexual preference or gender identity.

Deuteronomy 22 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."
Women should wear sexy clothes. Especially in bed. LOL

My mother was a huge fan of Liberace and was devastated to find out he was gay. She thought he was just flamboyant.

Believe it or not, there really is no connection between being flamboyant and being gay. It's more an expression of personality than of sexual preference or gender identity.
I always knew he was gay.......But I still loved his musical talent. I'm a musician, I am quite conservative but, enjoy playing with others who are more liberal. We don't discuss politics because music transcends politics, if it is any good. When some musician bleats out about politics, it kills music and creativity.

I always knew he was gay.......But I still loved his musical talent. I'm a musician, I am quite conservative but, enjoy playing with others who are more liberal. We don't discuss politics because music transcends politics, if it is any good. When some musician bleats out about politics, it kills music and creativity.
Music absolutely transcends:) Listening now to good tunes has an impact on my "nice meter"...currently higher than earlier today for instance lol

Okay, I forget to acknowledge the topic...yes, some people enjoy being flamboyant and are not gay, some enjoy cosplay as adults and are not gay etc.

That isn't about gender, it's about cross dressing.

Transvestism is one (of several) aspects of transgenderism. Not everyone who dresses different from their sexual identity is transgender but, feeling more comfortable in the identity of a woman (or man) is part of having a gender identity different to that of your sexual characteristics.

Even a really ugly woman ...

hqdefault.jpg

When Gorbachev died, I saw an old TV interview in which he cited this quotation from a Russian source:

People are born.
People suffer.
People die.

So why can't we let people be non-binary if that is what makes them happy in this brief vale of tears? And if one non-binary individual wants to be referred to as "they," then why make a big deal? Refer to "them" as "they."

And then move on with your life.

Last edited:
Music absolutely transcends:) Listening now to good tunes has an impact on my "nice meter"...currently higher than earlier today for instance lol

Okay, I forget to acknowledge the topic...yes, some people enjoy being flamboyant and are not gay, some enjoy cosplay as adults and are not gay etc.
Like I said, good music transcends politics. Mick Jagger was/is flamboyant but is not generally considered gay however, there are stories. But, no one cares because he and the Stones are a huge talent. No one really cares unless the abnormal try to make their sexual proclivities normal.

Transvestism is one (of several) aspects of transgenderism. Not everyone who dresses different from their sexual identity is transgender but, feeling more comfortable in the identity of a woman (or man) is part of having a gender identity different to that of your sexual characteristics.

Even a really ugly woman ...

View attachment 697318
Transvestisim is a fetish. I see nothing wrong with it unless they try to dress in public that way and want US to think they are normal.

Forum List

Back