Non-Binary

Transvestisim is a fetish. I see nothing wrong with it unless they try to dress in public that way and want US to think they are normal.

I think everyone ... including this guy ... wants everyone to think they are normal (or normalish). People can want whatever they want. They can't force anyone else to accept it.

c8af19d611873ca4e420702718363a69.jpg

The following person isn't normal ... however, because I am such a caring person, I have no issue with her being out in public.

depositphotos_213200164-stock-photo-beautiful-happy-blonde-woman-portrait.jpg

We are all human beings born with bi-sexual genitals normally.

Your genitals (or lack thereof) don't dictate how you feel about yourself. The fact is, some people, either through hormones or social conditioning, feel different to how we expect them to feel.

It's really not an issue.

Your genitals (or lack thereof) don't dictate how you feel about yourself. The fact is, some people, either through hormones or social conditioning, feel different to how we expect them to feel.

It's really not an issue.
Social conditioning is bullshit if it purports to supplant nature. Nature favors heterosexuality. As I already said, even if one has less testosterone it doesn’t mean they are socially gay. If a person has no genitals you can bet your ass it affects how they 'feel' about themself.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as 'non-binary.' All human beings are created from 2 sexes....male and female. Hell, these keyboard warriors of 'transgender' probably don't realize that all computers run on binary code. You can't have a computer that uses only 1's.
As I like to say: the truth is simple, Liberals are complicated.

'Non Binary' as applied to human beings is actually an oxymoron. Humans are either male or female. Except for maybe rare conditions. There is no reason to apply a rare condition to the whole of humanity, it makes no sense and is non scientific.

We are all both male and female. Hormones dictate the intensity. A born male with more estrogen might be more in touch with his female side and would appeal to a female with more testosterone than normal. A high testosterone male may be more appealing to a woman with higher estrogen levels. We should not identify born gender humans with the opposite gender. Hormonal levels can change with environmental pressures but born gender should prevail. Maintaining a standard of what sexuality means (promoting born gender) creates a more stable society.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as 'non-binary.' All human beings are created from 2 sexes....male and female. Hell, these keyboard warriors of 'transgender' probably don't realize that all computers run on binary code. You can't have a computer that uses only 1's.
You're such a fucking idiot magaturd tool, it's a wonder how you manage to dress yourself.

You're such a fucking idiot magaturd tool, it's a wonder how you manage to dress yourself.
So you don't know what sex you are? Dufus...The thread is not about Trump, you stupid libtard. Yes, I know dressing one's self would be a 'wonder' to you......Idiot.

Social conditioning is bullshit if it purports to supplant nature. Nature favors heterosexuality. As I already said, even if one has less testosterone it doesn’t mean they are socially gay. If a person has no genitals you can bet your ass it affects how they 'feel' about themself.

First of all gender (a social construct) isn't the same thing as sex (a biological assignment). One is a mental state of being, the other a physical fact of being.

Social conditioning doesn't supplant nature, it defines our social conventions. Nature favors heterosexuality. It also favors brown-eyes, right-handedness, and dark hair. Nature favors insect life over animal life. There was a time, not that long ago, where left-handedness was forced out of a person for fear of appearing "abnormal". There was a time, also not that long ago, where blonde hair and blue eyes was considered, by some, to be genetically superior to anything else.

Lack of testosterone doesn't make a man gay. Just as an abundance of testosterone doesn't make one straight. Homosexuality seems to be a genetic preference ... but not a binary preference. Research shows that there is a scale from totally straight to totally homosexual where most people fall along that spectrum. The preference can be, as has been demonstrated, situational and influenced by societal norms. Societal norms can influence how willing someone is to explore where they fall along that spectrum

Transgenderism is quite another thing and isn't synonymous with homosexuality. Many men and women who have assumed transgender roles will have heterosexual preferences. However, most people will let their preference for gender identity dictate their sexual preference. I'm actually a bit surprised that the LBGT community includes the "T", it tends to dilute their cause.

Nature defines what genitalia you were given (ranging from, in order of commonness, female, male, both, none). Social convention dictates how you identify yourself. What is "normal" is statistical and doesn't change. How we feel about normal vs abnormal does change, frequently.

First of all gender (a social construct) isn't the same thing as sex (a biological assignment). One is a mental state of being, the other a physical fact of being.

Social conditioning doesn't supplant nature, it defines our social conventions. Nature favors heterosexuality. It also favors brown-eyes, right-handedness, and dark hair. Nature favors insect life over animal life. There was a time, not that long ago, where left-handedness was forced out of a person for fear of appearing "abnormal". There was a time, also not that long ago, where blonde hair and blue eyes was considered, by some, to be genetically superior to anything else.

Lack of testosterone doesn't make a man gay. Just as an abundance of testosterone doesn't make one straight. Homosexuality seems to be a genetic preference ... but not a binary preference. Research shows that there is a scale from totally straight to totally homosexual where most people fall along that spectrum. The preference can be, as has been demonstrated, situational and influenced by societal norms. Societal norms can influence how willing someone is to explore where they fall along that spectrum

Transgenderism is quite another thing and isn't synonymous with homosexuality. Many men and women who have assumed transgender roles will have heterosexual preferences. However, most people will let their preference for gender identity dictate their sexual preference. I'm actually a bit surprised that the LBGT community includes the "T", it tends to dilute their cause.

Nature defines what genitalia you were given (ranging from, in order of commonness, female, male, both, none). Social convention dictates how you identify yourself. What is "normal" is statistical and doesn't change. How we feel about normal vs abnormal does change, frequently.
First of all, you deny science. Gender is defined as what genitals with which one is born. It is not a 'mental state' in any way, shape or form. You are correct, nature does favor heterosexuality in HUMANS. Your insect reference is not applicable. Homosexuality is low on the scale as it goes against nature. Why confuse people with transgender? Some heteros, as I said, may have opposite sex tendencies but that doesn't mean they should pretend to be any other sex than their born sex as revealed by their born genitals and body features. Most humans are born with male or female genitalia. Identifying ones self with the opposite genitalia is living a fantasy.

Forum List

Back