No reaction to FBI search of Mar-a-Lago

You mean nice things like invading our capital in an attempted coup, vandalizing it, and shitting all over it? That will forever be your legacy in history for this period.
Funny, no one on this board has EVER offered any PROOF of the claim of Trump supporters shitting in the Capitol. Some leftist "media" said so and y'all believe it as if it was gospel.

Just like the upside down Bible claim -- so easy to disprove but y'all eat it up like an ice cream sundae!

Please show us proof.

It's so easy for you buttfuckers to make claims and I wish I had a dollar for every time y'all were TOTALLY UNABLE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS.

Edit: I guess Old Rocks is busy looking for pictures of shit to try and convince us that it happened in the Capitol.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. quite a bit later and Old Rocks still can't find that proof. I guess he/she/it will hide for a while now.

Last edited:
It must be a trying time for the one term Prez.
But more so for his loyal followers. If any of you guys want to talk about it open up a thread on the redundant tea party forum and we can share stories.
Talking is good.

But more so for his loyal followers. If any of you guys want to talk about it open up a thread on the redundant tea party forum and we can share stories.
Talking is good.
You're hilarious, TitsUp. We are hanging out and celebrating the suicide of the democratic party. Care for a glass of champagne? We'll let you drink with us if you'll admit that you're an irrelevant asshole.

no no they are out in the streets with their guns and flags.....donating money to their cheeto con man...it just goes on and on...and they have been running their mouths about the fbi investigation
Poor lefties, I guess you thought we were all just going to accept the tyranny displayed by the Biden Regime and go quietly into the night.

Red states get more Federal money than blue states. Are you nuts?
This stale old chestnut has been debunked eight ways from Sunday for years now.

cluepon.jpg

Do you mean in the aggregate? Um...yes? Because there are more red states? Do you know what aggregate means.
Because the feds own most of the land in the 11 western (mostly republican) states....Because of population density....Because farm subsidies (ETOH mandates anyone?)) go to mostly republican ag states....Because of the numerous military bases in republican states.

The poster in question is truly clueless beyond repair.

Talking is good.
Unlike a stumble bum old fart who Lied about Unifying the
Country and being a Moderate who hasn't even completed half his
first term.Real brainiac of yuz ta remind us.
The Tea Party was so lackluster they failed to accomplish anything.
Yeah right Pops.Try the Tea Party successfully demoting Pelosi
and taking over the House.
The Movement your boy Obama managed to call
" teaba**ers " which at the time was a banned word.

smh

If the Right continues to refuse to get serious about the attack in progress on America........
The mentality of the post above and people like that will rule your life and dictate your existence cradle to grave.
Your nose is bleeding. Use compression should stop.

Hey dumb fuck, so your silly threads are going to do anything? But that is the current state of affairs with 'Conservatives', all flap-yap and no action.
What did you expect them to burn a few churches down, loot stores? try to overthrow the White House?

Sorry those are what dembot brownshirts do when they don't get their way.

Because the feds own most of the land in the 11 western (mostly republican) states....Because of population density....Because farm subsidies (ETOH mandates anyone?)) go to mostly republican ag states....Because of the numerous military bases in republican states.

The poster in question is truly clueless beyond repair.

Butbutbutbut Kansas!
I sure do miss that one.

LOL Where are all the Trumpanzees? Seems that they are strangely silent today. Maybe, just maybe they are finally realizing that they are born suckers. Wonder how many sent money to that supposed billionaire. LOL

Perhaps we're simply not as violent as LibTards.

Forum List

Back