I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember, women are the sub sex and need to be kept in their proper place.

A senior woman who expressed discomfort regarding a trans-identified male in the women’s changing room at her local pool has been banned from using the facilities she frequented for over three decades.

Julie Jaman, 80, had been a guest at the YMCA-run Mountain View community pool in her small town of Port Townsend, Washington for over 35 years. Speaking to Reduxx, Jaman revealed that on July 26, she witnessed a trans-identified male using the female locker rooms at the pool, and became concerned due to the fact he appeared to be watching the little girls as they changed out of their bathing suits.

1660132367156.png

Remember, women are the sub sex and need to be kept in their proper place.

A senior woman who expressed discomfort regarding a trans-identified male in the women’s changing room at her local pool has been banned from using the facilities she frequented for over three decades.

Julie Jaman, 80, had been a guest at the YMCA-run Mountain View community pool in her small town of Port Townsend, Washington for over 35 years. Speaking to Reduxx, Jaman revealed that on July 26, she witnessed a trans-identified male using the female locker rooms at the pool, and became concerned due to the fact he appeared to be watching the little girls as they changed out of their bathing suits.

Port Townsend is a beautiful little town but dominated by democrat white breads. Don’t expect anything but stupid, retarded-baboon reasoning there. Totally unaffected, insulated whities.

and no one hates women as much as republican men....
That's rich. Did you read the article? It was the ultra left/democrat management of that Y who allowed a degenerate male into the ladies facilities and then BANNED a, say it with me, WOMAN from the pool. Please attempt to be a little less politically accusatory and obtuse in your next post.

Port Townsend is a beautiful little town but dominated by democrat white breads. Don’t expect anything but stupid, retarded-baboon reasoning there. Totally unaffected, insulated whities.
It's a pretty town that owns some interesting history but is infested with leftist vermin. I think it needs to slide into the Salish Sea.

Forum List

Back