No reaction to FBI search of Mar-a-Lago

Google is your friend.

Trump please the 5th in NYC today.

So you couldn't provide any evidence supporting your claim...gotcha.

Why wouldn't he? The demafascist just stormed his house, looking for boxes he already turned over in Feb.

You can't trust the Demafascist regime...the 5th amendment is just another Constitutional tool you all want to pack the Courts to overturn

Okay, wasn't asking for that but I see reading is not your strong suit.

I asked what the video you linked about Trump, had to do with federal funding, Mississippi and Alabama?

LOL Where are all the Trumpanzees? Seems that they are strangely silent today. Maybe, just maybe they are finally realizing that they are born suckers. Wonder how many sent money to that supposed billionaire. LOL

What?

Your nose is bleeding. Use compression should stop.
I don't think that's any way to determine if an old used
clunker that's been sitting for a couple decades has a viable
engine.You check for healthy compression.Not used compression.
In order to Start an engine not Stop an engine.
Keep in mind that Biden has yet to take a cognition test.
That will determine his brain compression or lack thereof.
However nice of you to bring it up.

With selfie sticks! You can't get much more savage than selfie sticks!

"Trump pleasured himself..........."? Y'all sure do spend a lot of time thinking about that man's dick. I'll bet you have a really big picture of him on the ceiling over your bed. Maybe one that BULLDOG photoshopped with a penis on it, like he photoshopped Ivanka's titties.
That sounds like something trump would do. Having a picture of himself with a enlarged penis. Pehaps he could get it included in some of those fake magizenes he had made with himself on the cover.

That sounds like something trump would do. Having a picture of himself with a enlarged penis. Pehaps he could get it included in some of those fake magizenes he had made with himself on the cover.
"pehaps"?

"magizenes"?

Your English is not as good as your photoshopping.

Last edited:
LOL Where are all the Trumpanzees? Seems that they are strangely silent today. Maybe, just maybe they are finally realizing that they are born suckers. Wonder how many sent money to that supposed billionaire. LOL

I think he has 5 people watching his show.

Forum List

Back