So What, Alex Jones Is A Freak....Big Deal

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Days after a jury ordered InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay $45.2 million to Sandy Hook parents, their lawyer, Mark Bankston, revealed that Jones’ lawyer accidentally sent him the contents of Jones’ phone. And on Monday, Bankston joined The Young Turks to make another shocking (or not-so-shocking?) reveal: Jones sent a naked photo of his wife to Roger Stone. Bankston didn’t bring this matter up unprompted—he acknowledged Jones’ recent claims that there was an intimate photo of his wife on his phone. “I confirm that’s true,” Bankston said. “I normally wouldn’t talk about that in public, but there’s a public interest angle in this, and I’m a little concerned about it, is that intimate photo was sent to Roger Stone and I don’t know if that was consensual.”

Ok, Alex Jones is a freak......but who am I to judge??

Reac-572303_1426399907802465_2833055126840193937_n.jpg

What consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes, phones, etc -- is not for us to judge -- unless they are gay....and we already knew Roger Stone was a swinger, so is it hard to believe that Alex was into the freaky deaky too...maybe that is why they are so horny for Hunter's laptop -- because he ALSO is into the freaky deaky -- and maybe the whole laptop photo leak is just a fetish for them.....as for if it was consensual or not....who cares if his wife approved or disapproved -- those pics are his property now -- so he can do what he wants with them....including impressing his new fascist friends...

"Days after a jury ordered InfoWars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay $45.2 million to Sandy Hook parents, their lawyer, Mark Bankston, revealed that Jones’ lawyer accidentally sent him the contents of Jones’ phone. And on Monday, Bankston joined The Young Turks to make another shocking (or not-so-shocking?) reveal: Jones sent a naked photo of his wife to Roger Stone. Bankston didn’t bring this matter up unprompted—he acknowledged Jones’ recent claims that there was an intimate photo of his wife on his phone. “I confirm that’s true,” Bankston said. “I normally wouldn’t talk about that in public, but there’s a public interest angle in this, and I’m a little concerned about it, is that intimate photo was sent to Roger Stone and I don’t know if that was consensual.”

View attachment 680118

What consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes, phones, etc -- is not for us to judge -- unless they are gay....and we already knew Roger Stone was a swinger, so is it hard to believe that Alex was into the freaky deaky too...maybe that is why they are so horny for Hunter's laptop -- because he ALSO is into the freaky deaky -- and maybe the whole laptop photo leak is just a fetish for them.....as for if it was consensual or not....who cares if his wife approved or disapproved -- those pics are his property now -- so he can do what he wants with them....including impressing his new fascist friends...
You miss the point entirely. His wife is his property and he can do whatever he wants to her or with her.

Its the new conservatism.
Here is a pic of another conservative woman starkers.

1660140300795.png

ive heard that roger stone has an open marriage. so I am not surprised
Yea, he has been a swinger and a staple at sex parties for a long time.....
DKsBhghWkAAJUT3.jpg

most Conservatives overlook that while they are calling other people sexual perverts -- but I am sure they overlook it because Roger hates the same people they hate....

View attachment 680118

Jones got what deserved. However, the biggest lies are never prosecuted. If you lie at the behest and for the benefit of the establishment, you never face consequences. See Biden, Fauci, Walensky, Obama, etc……..

Forum List

Back