No reaction to FBI search of Mar-a-Lago

Y'all sure do spend a lot of time thinking about that man's dick.
Don't project. Not all share your and Ronnie Jackson's carnal lust.

Trump Says White House Doctor Ronny Jackson 'Loved Looking at My Body'
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.56.50 AM.png

What do you fantasize the Cry Baby Loser was doing while his goons attacked outnumbered police at the Capitol?

Don't project. Not all share your and Ronnie Jackson's infatuation.

What do you fantasize the Cry Baby Loser was doing while his goons attacked outnumbered police at the Capitol?Trump Says White House Doctor Ronny Jackson 'Loved Looking at My Body'
Don't deflect. You love fantasizing about "Trump pleasuring himself". You said it. Be a man and own it.

No reaction is a good thing. The rightwingnuts are finally waking up to the fact they are being used, and only they will see punishment for actions that Trump puts them up to. So, no reaction.
No reaction means we're quietly celebrating the suicide of the democrap party. Its a glorious spectacle.

Care for a glass of champagne?

Yes, it is. The old orange turd is going to jail. His supporters are going to be left looking the fools that they are. And the rest of we sane citizens will continue with our lives as if the Trumpanzee fools never existed.

Some day, when you grow up or get old....you just might come to the realization of how big a fool you actually were / are.
Provided you ever get past your narcissism.
You hatred of Trump is precisely what your masters programmed into your weak small mind.
Like a hungry fish, you swallow it all whole without the slightest concern for fact or the dangers.

It is sincerely doubtful that you can survive to old age however. Darwin will likely claim you long before that.

And requests from everyone else, also. Donations which go straight to his pocket.
Oh, I get it. You donated money one night while you were drunk and now you're regretting it. Probably happened when you bought that big picture you put on your ceiling.

It's okay. Don't be embarrassed.

LOL Where are all the Trumpanzees? Seems that they are strangely silent today. Maybe, just maybe they are finally realizing that they are born suckers. Wonder how many sent money to that supposed billionaire. LOL

Silent? Lol! That was the main topic all of yesterday. Too many threads if you ask me. Go take your meds and get better, obviously you are as cognizant as Joe.

Some day, when you grow up or get old....you just might come to the realization of how big a fool you actually were / are.
Provided you ever get past your narcissism.
You hatred of Trump is precisely what your masters programmed into your weak small mind.
Like a hungry fish, you swallow it all whole without the slightest concern for fact or the dangers.

It is sincerely doubtful that you can survive to old age however. Darwin will likely claim you long before that.
Well yes, I suppose in about 30 years I will be old. But I doubt I will regret a thing I have thought or voted for in the last 20 years. By the way, Roosevelt was in office when I was born, so that is why only 30 more years until I am old. LOL

Forum List

Back