No More Masks at the Gym! Woo hoo!

will you be my gym bro?

E1YFtW1XoAg7iLw

The democrats did that because their policies and actions of late are having disastrous results all over, and they are hoping the fools who voted for them will continue to be distracted by this latest benevolence.

Just got back from the gym and to my surprise and everyone else's there is no longer a mask requirement. It was like Christmas Day. Everyone was in such a good mood. LOL

The masks never did any good anyway. Most masks worn are barely effective against sawdust.

Last I checked, 77% of all those dead wore the mask.

The mask was about just helping make people FEEL safer to contain civil unrest.

The question now is HOW LONG before they find they were "premature" and order everyone to put masks back on?

Putting a cloth mask on your face to guard against bad viruses is akin to putting screen doors on a submarine to keep out plankton-rich seawater.

miketx, you sound as goofy as your avatar looks.

But the first day without a mask in the gym was a joy!

1621025541006.png

working out is a good thing! as long as you stay creative and don't settle on the same routine

Good thing government officials shut down all the gyms, parks and beaches!

"People who were consistently inactive had a significantly higher risk of ... death after getting COVID-19 than those who were active for at least 150 minutes per week."

The democrats did that because their policies and actions of late are having disastrous results all over, and they are hoping the fools who voted for them will continue to be distracted by this latest benevolence.
They cause all kinds of destruction and finally let up hoping everyone is thankful for their "kindness"

Forum List

Back