No Joke, Trump Just Said the Federal Government is Going to Talk to Hollywood...

Why is Hollywood so in love with guns and killing?.....
$$$$$$
Agree. Same greed as the gangster rap industry.

and every other industry. Companies exist for one reason...to make money.
No, shit, Sherlock. So you support the gangster rap industry. You're the problem in this country.

For a guy who calls himself BSfilter, there's a LOT of BS making it past your filter.

There hasn't been a single black mass shooter posting a racist rant against white people, and quote gangster rappers. When there is, you can declare ganster rap a problem.

And even then, gangster rap is aq small subset of media that seldom ever hear, and then only by accident. But every time I turn on my television, there's Donald Trump taking about Central Americans as subhumans, calling them an "infestation" and "invasion', and white supremacists, citing Donald Trump's inspiration, and using Donald Trump's words, are attacking and murdering blacks, Jews, Hispanics, and Muslims.

You can't lie, spin, deflect or squirm your way out of this. And in the wake of these brutal murders, before the bodies are even buried, sweeping ICE raids on Hispanic communities have Trump finding yet another way to separate brown children from their parents, and terrorize young children in a political game.

Deplorable doesn't even begin to cover Trump and his supporters.

Nothing unconstitutional about morals and being a good example to young people, idiot.

you are correct, there is nothing unconstitutional about morals and being a good example to young people. you are free to do that. Other people are free to express themselves as they see fit. You see, the constitution is an amoral document...it does not care about your morals or mine or the rappers...it treats them all the same.

I love Elvis and the Beatles. They never sang about bitches, ho's, killing cops, and using the N word. Stupid jerk.

I do to, but people talked about them the same way you talk about gangster rap. The Beatles had songs about sex and drugs...how immoral of you to like their music. :21::21::21:

$$$$$$

No, shit, Sherlock. So you support the gangster rap industry. You're the problem in this country.

For a guy who calls himself BSfilter, there's a LOT of BS making it past your filter.

There hasn't been a single black mass shooter posting a racist rant against white people, and quote gangster rappers. When there is, you can declare ganster rap a problem.

And even then, gangster rap is aq small subset of media that seldom ever hear, and then only by accident. But every time I turn on my television, there's Donald Trump taking about Central Americans as subhumans, calling them an "infestation" and "invasion', and white supremacists, citing Donald Trump's inspiration, and using Donald Trump's words, are attacking and murdering blacks, Jews, Hispanics, and Muslims.

You can't lie, spin, deflect or squirm your way out of this. And in the wake of these brutal murders, before the bodies are even buried, sweeping ICE raids on Hispanic communities have Trump finding yet another way to separate brown children from their parents, and terrorize young children in a political game.

Kids are murdered every day in cities like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Washington d.c., Oakland, St. Louis, New Orleans, etc, cops are shot, get no public support, inner city schools can't keep good teachers, drugs are everywhere, etc, and you corrupt hypocrites want everyone to get upset over something Trump says. You trash make me sick.

Nothing unconstitutional about morals and being a good example to young people, idiot.

you are correct, there is nothing unconstitutional about morals and being a good example to young people. you are free to do that. Other people are free to express themselves as they see fit. You see, the constitution is an amoral document...it does not care about your morals or mine or the rappers...it treats them all the same.

I love Elvis and the Beatles. They never sang about bitches, ho's, killing cops, and using the N word. Stupid jerk.

I do to, but people talked about them the same way you talk about gangster rap. The Beatles had songs about sex and drugs...how immoral of you to like their music. :21::21::21:
You're so full of crap. You got owned, now go to mommy and get your diaper changed. You stink.

You're the idiot that brought up the Constitution, you ignorant hypocrite. You're arguing against yourself. Man, you're one confused troll.

You're the idiot that brought up the Constitution, you ignorant hypocrite.

You're so full of crap. You got owned, now go to mommy and get your diaper changed. You stink.

Poor little boy, so deluded.

$$$$$$

Bwhaaaa!...The trucks Michael...your fathers trucks!!!

You're the idiot that brought up the Constitution, you ignorant hypocrite. You're arguing against yourself. Man, you're one confused troll.

Yes, because you want to take away the rights to people to express themselves based upon your fucked up morals.

Poor little boy, so deluded
A comment like that guarantees you got owned.:21:

Coming from you that means so very much! :290968001256257790-final:

Yes, because you want to take away the rights to people to express themselves based upon your fucked up morals.
So you support gangster rap. How noble. You're the problem in this country.

You're making an ass out of yourself and everyone can see it. You really shouldn't try to get the best of me. You're strictly minor league.

I support the Constitutions, you do not...that makes you the problem with this country. If you wish to control what people listen to, you should move to Iran or China.

You're making an ass out of yourself and everyone can see it. You really shouldn't try to get the best of me. You're strictly minor league.

ObiWonIrony.jpg

I support the Constitutions, you do not...that makes you the problem with this country. If you wish to control what people listen to, you should move to Iran or China.
I support the Constitutions,
How many we got?

Once again, idiot. There is nothing unconstitutional about being a good example and teaching young people morals. Moron.

Once again, idiot. There is nothing unconstitutional about being a good example and teaching young people morals. Moron.

There is in wanting to control what others listen to

Forum List

Back