No, Joe: Federal Laws Do Not 'Protect Ducks' More Than Children

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Actually, I'm pretty sure that Federal Law does more to protect children, since we don't have hunting seasons and bag limits on kids.... :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, in a way he is right. There is a season for duck hunting, there are restrictions on where they can be hunted and what type of weapons can be used. On the other hand, it seems to be open season on our children year round, any place and with any kind of weapon because Republicans refuse to enact common sense gun laws.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Federal Law does more to protect children, since we don't have hunting seasons and bag limits on kids....

Thousands of innocent children every day, over a million a year, killed in cold blood via abortion; with no protection at all from government.

How does the death toll among ducks, killed by hunters, compare to that?

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Federal Law does more to protect children, since we don't have hunting seasons and bag limits on kids....

Thousands of innocent children every day, over a million a year, killed in cold blood via abortion; with no protection at all from government.

Then I assume that you also support measures to curb gun violence against children, universal health care for them, nutritional programs, Child Protective Services ...... you know, all of the other things that keep kids alive after they are born

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Federal Law does more to protect children, since we don't have hunting seasons and bag limits on kids.... :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, in a way he is right. There is a season for duck hunting, there are restrictions on where they can be hunted and what type of weapons can be used. On the other hand, it seems to be open season on our children year round, any place and with any kind of weapon because Republicans refuse to enact common sense gun laws.
Actually, there are laws against shooting kids at any time...

But of course the Democrats tend to ignore them (mostly in Democrat-controlled cities, in spite of the strict gun control laws there)....

Damn, here I was thinking that the children are targets all year long for big pharma and the CDC's push to vaccinate. That's been etended to adults too stupid or incapable of saying no to that same vaccinate them all crap.

Actually, there are laws against shooting kids at any time...

But of course the Democrats tend to ignore them (mostly in Democrat-controlled cities, in spite of the strict gun control laws there)....

And again, where kids are legally killed, it is the Democraps who openly and unabashedly support the “right” to do so.

Who do they really think they are fooling, supporting the “right” to abortion, by which over a million children are legally killed in cold blood every year; while trying to make any claim to care for human lives overmuch smaller numbers of children who they claim (usually falsely) are killed or otherwise adversely affected by policies that they oppose.

Anyone who supports the “right” to abortion completely and totally forfeits any credible claim to care about any human lives, including those of children.

I thought this was about protecting tykes from Hunter Biden.

Never mind.

Damn, here I was thinking that the children are targets all year long for big pharma and the CDC's push to vaccinate. That's been etended to adults too stupid or incapable of saying no to that same vaccinate them all crap.

How’s the Polio treating ya?

any place and with any kind of weapon because Republicans refuse to enact common sense gun laws.
LOL

1603583657856.png

Then I assume that you also support measures to curb gun violence against children, universal health care for them, nutritional programs, Child Protective Services ...... you know, all of the other things that keep kids alive after they are born
I am absolutely in favor of end abuse of children

let's start by making it a felony to give hormone blockers or to chemically castrate little boys

Joe Biden thinks it's ok

gotta vote for Trump to protect t the children

1dt Biden builds the cages, now he wants to turn the children over for abuse

If parents are unable to provide for their children those children should be removed from those homes and adopted out. Not subsidized in poor homes.

I am absolutely in favor of end abuse of children

let's start by making it a felony to give hormone blockers or to chemically castrate little boys

Joe Biden thinks it's ok

gotta vote for Trump to protect t the children

1dt Biden builds the cages, now he wants to turn the children over for abuse
What the hell are you blathering about. No one is chemically castrating little boys!

If parents are unable to provide for their children those children should be removed from those homes and adopted out. Not subsidized in poor homes.
Just fucking brilliant! Rip children away from parents for being poop??!!! You are demented!

Forum List

Back