Actress Charlize Theron opposes protecting children from drag queens

Why should I give a flying fuck what someone that starred in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' and 'The Addams Family 2' has to say. Instead of worrying about exposing our children to drag shows, maybe it would be more logical to focus on becoming a decent actress and stop using your lame Hollywood fame to spread extreme leftwing propaganda.

You are a indecent pig. She is a good actress and you are spreading rightwing propaganda.

Hollywood doesn't care about our children. They've made drag queen movies such as Some Like it Hot, Julie Newmar, Tootsie, The Nutty Professor, Ed Wood, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mrs. Doubtfire. Not to mention TV shows with drag like Three's Company and Bosom Buddies.

Most of those did very well. Hogan's Heroes had the heroes dressing like women. Even I Love Lucy had her dressing as a man in several episodes. They were funny.

Gfy...idiot

And find a new site for your talking points.. everyone is onto CNN, MSNBC and the Daily Kook

You are a dangerous idiot.

You have nothing to offer but talking points. Fox admitted they were passing fake news as legitimate news.

I am black and they racist and they post monkey pictures at me. maybe they think I am a monkey or look like a monkey.
One day Holly, write this down
I am going to open a can of whoop ass on these racist sons of bitches.

Hellbilly you going to hear them squealing like the racist pigs they are. Music to my ears!

Please hire an English tutor. I think you can pay for it with your EBT card.

She adopted black kids and trans the boy into a girl. She's evil. She's a man hater.

Forum List

Back