Actress Charlize Theron opposes protecting children from drag queens

Its worth considering

Or maybe you have the Black Brain Disease and resisted arrest and fought with the police who were just doing their job
As I suspected you are as much a racist as the rest of these maga morons.

Bt the way you can’t have the made up black brain disease if you’re not black.

As I suspected you are as much a racist as the rest of these maga morons.

Bt the way you can’t have the made up black brain disease if you’re not black.
Sure you can

White people are not exempt from stupid behavior

They just dont suffer from the disease quite so much

A large collection of Hollywood stars including Charlize Theron, Melissa McCarthy, and Sarah Silverman have been slated to appear in an upcoming telethon to support LGBTQ groups facing what they see as society’s "demonization of drag culture."

The live telethon, titled "Drag Isn’t Dangerous," is a joint Hollywood and LGBTQ event featuring celebrity appearances and performances from drag queens, with the goal of raising money for several major LGBTQ groups.

Among the groups looking to benefit are Black Queer Town Hall, GLAAD, Trixie Cosmetics, OUTtv and SERV Vodka.
View attachment 784485

comment:
These creepy people must terrify children.
What is that thing supposed to be? Because it looks like an alien.

I am black and they racist and they post monkey pictures at me. maybe they think I am a monkey or look like a monkey.
One day Holly, write this down
I am going to open a can of whoop ass on these racist sons of bitches.

Hellbilly you going to hear them squealing like the racist pigs they are. Music to my ears!
You going to hit them with your purse?

You going to hit them with your purse?

This would be the perfect time to use a retard emoji. It would look like this

retard.JPG

Hollywood actress Charlize Theron blasted people disapproving of the drag queen community and their exposure to children during a pro-drag queen telethon Sunday.

She told critics, “I will f— anybody up who is, like, trying to f— with anything with” drag queens.

During a portion of last Sunday’s “Drag Isn’t Dangerous” telethon, Theron was filmed alongside several of her friends telling critics of drag to back off.

The “Atomic Blonde” star comments alluded to conservative lawmakers trying to pass laws keeping sexual drag queen performances from being exposed to kids, claiming that there are plenty of other things that are more of a danger to children than drag queens, who she added bring more happiness and love to the world.

Theron’s video represented one of many celebrities’ appearances at the “Drag is Not Dangerous” fundraiser, a live telethon event over the weekend put on by Hollywood organization Producer Entertainment Group and major LGBTQ organizations.

Comment:
It is normal for Parents to protect their children from harm.
There is no legitimate reason for mentally ill cross dressing men to perform sexual dances in front of children.
Why is Theron making threats against Parents who have a 100% right to protect their own children?
Leave other people's children alone.

She's a terrorist.

Freedom of speech bitches, get used to it.

Freedom of speech is NOT equal to making threats bitch. (Or son of one.)

A large collection of Hollywood stars including Charlize Theron, Melissa McCarthy, and Sarah Silverman have been slated to appear in an upcoming telethon to support LGBTQ groups facing what they see as society’s "demonization of drag culture."

The live telethon, titled "Drag Isn’t Dangerous," is a joint Hollywood and LGBTQ event featuring celebrity appearances and performances from drag queens, with the goal of raising money for several major LGBTQ groups.

Among the groups looking to benefit are Black Queer Town Hall, GLAAD, Trixie Cosmetics, OUTtv and SERV Vodka.
View attachment 784485

comment:
These creepy people must terrify children.

I'm going to have nightmares from that picture and I'm 33. 😳

Another TDS sufferer?

Challenge accepted .. come fuck me up Charlize. That means she'll be on the bottom, right?

Didn't Megyn Kelly accept her challenge? I'd probably pay to watch them bikini wrestle. I think Theron has the height but I'm sure Kelly could make up for it with tenacity.

Forum List

Back