Arm poison destroys another life

I will believe you once you abolish your worthless drug war. Too many innocent people have already died.
You are barking up the wrong tree as I take no issue with those who desire to destroy their own minds with drugs either. Just do not make me pay for it or be around it all. If it were up to me I'd just as soon quickly get rid of the actual source as play bullshit political and money games. I believe people have a right to self medicate with any herb out there as long as they are not hurting another in the process.

All three vaccines authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have been thoroughly tested and found to be safe and effective in preventing severe COVID-19. They continue to undergo continuous and intense safety monitoring.

If they were being scrutinized they would have already been shutdown. They haven't been thoroughly tested. Clinical tests last from 8-12 years. This one went through in 6 months. The drug is still in experimental use. Cominarty still hasn't been produced. Informed consent was never offered to the billions who took this injection.

You are barking up the wrong tree as I take no issue with those who desire to destroy their own minds with drugs either. Just do not make me pay for it or be around it all. If it were up to me I'd just as soon quickly get rid of the actual source as play bullshit political and money games. I believe people have a right to self medicate with any herb out there as long as they are not hurting another in the process.
I believe anyone who may suspect any potential adverse reaction possibility, should inform the healthcare professional administering the vaccine. Metadata for the general welfare!

If they were being scrutinized they would have already been shutdown. They haven't been thoroughly tested. Clinical tests last from 8-12 years. This one went through in 6 months. The drug is still in experimental use. Cominarty still hasn't been produced. Informed consent was never offered to the billions who took this injection.
I have absolutely no idea how you arrive at your unsubstantiated opinion.

I have absolutely no idea how you arrive at your unsubstantiated opinion.

I spoke directly with a few nurses and doctors that are friends. It's about 50/50 vax/unvax in hospitals. The propaganada news also tells you that the shot is good for you. If you've ever looked at the blood panels before and after this shot, you may think differently but I doubt it.

I spoke directly with a few nurses and doctors that are friends. It's about 50/50 vax/unvax in hospitals. The propaganada news also tells you that the shot is good for you.
The mere fact that the establishment is pushing the vax on children is proof enough this is all about the money. Kids aren’t dying from the virus, let alone getting hospitalized. What a fucking bad joke this whole thing is.

Forum List

Back