Arm poison destroys another life

A two year old died too from Pfizer. Must have been in trials or something.

2 year old pfzr death.PNG

So you have no issue with this poor fellow being damaged by a vaccine he was compelled to get to keep his job? WTF, is wrong with you!
Only right-wingers are that short-sighted. He may be lucky he did get vaccinated.

Only right-wingers are that short-sighted. He may be lucky he did get vaccinated.

Lies in propaganda outlets do not cut it.

Only idiots are as blind as you. I have no problem with you taking that kill shot if you desire to but I do take issue with people being compelled to take any medical treatment for any reason.

Lies in propaganda outlets do not cut it.

Only idiots are as blind as you. I have no problem with you taking that kill shot if you desire to but I do take issue with people being compelled to take any medical treatment for any reason.
You can be drafted and, or shot when it really really matters. Your opinion means nothing.

Thanks for letting us know that it is right-wingers who are for repeating historical mistakes while wanting us to believe y'all are for the "gospel Truth".

The truth is that these injections are causing excessive deaths and injuries. THAT............is the truth. The mistake is allowing this dangerous injection to continue but we all know what this is really about. Control and oppression.

The truth is that these injections are causing excessive deaths and injuries. THAT............is the truth. The mistake is allowing this dangerous injection to continue but we all know what this is really about. Control and oppression.
Link? Or should I just believe and trust someone on the right-wing alleging they are for the "gospel Truth"?

Link? Or should I just believe and trust someone on the right-wing alleging they are for the "gospel Truth"?
These sites only report from 1-10 percent of cases. The number is much higher.

All three vaccines authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have been thoroughly tested and found to be safe and effective in preventing severe COVID-19. They continue to undergo continuous and intense safety monitoring.

Forum List

Back