The most exciting prospect of the upcoming election for you?

If Biden wins it will be the renewed focus on protecting the environment that excites me the most. If Trump wins then at least the election will be over and we can hopefully and peacefully move on.

Finding out what John Roberts is blocking as far as indictments...

Roberts and the three remaining lefties on the court are blocking EVERYTHING.... until "after the election" when Low IQ Joe and his 40 million fraudulent absentee ballots can shut all of them down....

Global Warming Fraud
homObama's coup attempts
James Comey's treason charge

I live in a swing state whose media market includes another swing state, so I’m pretty over being bombarded with ads. I’m also pretty excited for people to talk about anything else.

I am conflicted on this answer.......I have a bet with Dr. Love............for a year away from here should Trump lose.

The conflict......

If I win I can't pour salt into his wounds and enjoy the river of tears here for a year.

It I lose I don't have to hear their endless whining day after day after week after year......ya no.

So........I win either way........so I'm conflicted.

For me it's the end of these god forsaken ads.
the endless lies from the democrats.... I can't believe how they just outright lie. Plus Im looking forward to liberal heads exploding a second time
Democrats never stop lying. I simply can't talk unless they're lying. They will have a lie on their lips with their dying breath.

I will be glad when November 5th comes because America should know by then who won and truthfully no matter who will win the fact is this nation will have a lot of people needing Butt hurt cream...

Also maybe the USMB can be a little more civil... I know wishful thinking on that part!

I will be glad when November 5th comes because America should know by then who won and truthfully no matter who will win the fact is this nation will have a lot of people needing Butt hurt cream...

Also maybe the USMB can be a little more civil... I know wishful thinking on that part!
Reported.

Reported.

You do know they put a implant in me before setting me free on the board... :scared1:

Forum List

Back