No better way to energize the DEM voters than to block Obama's nominations...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations....

I haven't said it for a while but eventually the GOP will run out of either toes or bullets. It seems as though they have found another foot's worth of toes to aim at.

This is true.

On the other hand, we CAN'T allow a liberal court.

The damage to be done to our society would just be to great.

This really does work out well for Hillary <cough> motive<cough>.:wtf:

It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations.....

Would they? I don't know that the average voter even pays attention to this shit. Either way, the president has the right to appoint a new justice and the Senate should give his nomination a vote.

It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations....

I haven't said it for a while but eventually the GOP will run out of either toes or bullets. It seems as though they have found another foot's worth of toes to aim at.
So it would seem, and your point is very valid. Between the GOP's refusal to govern, and the kids digging Sanders, it's looking like a good year to take back the Senate and keep the White House. We'll see...

Lol, dream on dumbass.

Will it energize them enough to get a job instead of mooching off hard-working Americans?????

It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations.....

Would they? I don't know that the average voter even pays attention to this shit. Either way, the president has the right to appoint a new justice and the Senate should give his nomination a vote.

if the Republicans don't put up a fight on the SC they will lose their own base's interest.

They pay attention to what gets talked about...
Capture1.PNG

Scalia was not even dead for 24 hours and that F'ING POS you voted for made this announcement, he is lower than whale shit...

His nominee will be blocked, they better have thick skin...

If she doesn't get indicted you mean...

View attachment 63671
Like I said wait and next president should pick this guy...

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

2zrf41u.jpg

Yes, please save that Supreme Court appointment for me! Thanks!

View attachment 63671

I think most people are partisan voters and will vote R and D no matter what and most of the remainder makes their decision based on 30 second sound bytes and quick news flashes.

View attachment 63671
Like I said wait and next president should pick this guy...

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Why?

2zrf41u.jpg

He's actually more trustworthy when it comes to 2nd amendment rights than either Obama or Hillary, despite his lurch left during the primary process.

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Some clever reporter is going to walk Hillary Clinton into a trap. First, they will ask her if Obama should be able to appoint a Supreme Court Justice in his last year in office. She will have to answer in the affirmative.

Then she will be asked that if Obama's nomination is blocked, will she commit to appointing the same person.

The GOP has obstructed no one as Obama has yet to make a nomination. The Republican Senate was voted into office to do a job as well. Their constituents expect them to only approve a candidate in the mold of Scalia. That's not obstruction. It's called doing the job the voters asked them to do. But feel free to keep playing games.

With that said, Democrats have a bigger issue if Hillary keeps picking up her Super Delegates even when Bernie picks up the votes.

2zrf41u.jpg

He's actually more trustworthy when it comes to 2nd amendment rights than either Obama or Hillary, despite his lurch left during the primary process.

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
24v5hj7.jpg

There's no one other than Saul Alinsky who would be acceptable on the Court.

Forum List

Back