Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

She is correct. Now....convince the members of the GOPQ of that.

Too late. The GOP is no more.

Remember when the GQPers here said Haley was their rising star? Now under the bus she'll go, along with everyone else who puts loyalty to the USA over loyalty to Trump.

You have a very warped perception of trumpers if you think they were big nickey haley fans.....

what?

the never trumpers liked haley lol

She's criticized him before and then came crawling back......

I doubt she has illusions over her presidential viability. It will take some time to get the gop back. But if you told me in 1973 that Reagan was getting elected after Nixon's impeachment I wouldn't have believed you. I thought the dems would run things for ten years.

You guys better hope this impeachment works out

Trump has won elections over smaller slights, hahahah

His 2024 campaign is going to get wild.
trump Qultists......

I'm an independent

Obama thought he was real smug when he was talking shit to trump too, didn't work out well for him

the retards left in the democrat party are not going to fare better.

How many times does that obese bafoon have to slap you in the face with his nuts before you realize the people you support are less competent.

Never-Trumpers keep saying that to the 70+ Million Americans who supported and voted for him....but they just aren't buying it...which is why the Democrats are patheticallyattempting to Impeach him...according to PELOSI.

Remember when the GQPers here said Haley was their rising star? Now under the bus she'll go, along with everyone else who puts loyalty to the USA over loyalty to Trump.

Now that Ms. Haley came out as an anti-Trumpster, will the libs throw her under the bus? After all, she is one of "you guys" now.

Trump supporters aren't going to embrace her since her declaration that the 75 million of us have "no place in the GOP Future". She divorced us, not vice versa.

Now that Ms. Haley came out as an anti-Trumpster, will the libs throw her under the bus? After all, she is one of "you guys" now.

Trump supporters aren't going to embrace her since her declaration that the 75 million of us have "no place in the GOP Future". She divorced us, not vice versa.
She is all yours and a member of the KOOK Party.

You guys better hope this impeachment works out

Trump has won elections over smaller slights, hahahah

His 2024 campaign is going to get wild.

Your Orange God lost

• The Presidency
  • The Senate
  • The House

So the Democrats aren't particularly worried about Orange Jesus running again, at least not as a candidate.

As a criminal, maybe.

I doubt she has illusions over her presidential viability. It will take some time to get the gop back. But if you told me in 1973 that Reagan was getting elected after Nixon's impeachment I wouldn't have believed you. I thought the dems would run things for ten years.

Never underestimate the Democrats' remarkable ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Wow, apparently Nikki Haley is a commie deep state beta Nazi cuck too.

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

"And it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

“When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley said. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it.”

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back