Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.
I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.
You are pushing for Haley's nomination in 2024. Would you actually VOTE for her against Sleepy Joe and/or the Hoe? Or do you just recognize her as an easy mark?
I recognize her first as a fellow American going through a trying time.
But does that get her your vote and support in 2024, if she runs against Sleepy Joe and/or The Hoe? That's what she is presumably looking for, enough votes to schlong the D's in 2024.
No, by then I hope we'll have a more civil election. Schlonging is for immature Trumpistas.

"Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down -- we need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again. “When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley told Politico. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it -- and it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."

WTF Nikki?? First you betray the real Americans of South Carolina by siding with the libs and uppity ungrateful blacks by removing the Confederate flag -- and now you betray Trump; the man who is this country's current president by doing this?? This is why you can't trust those non-white foreigners, isn't that right Nikki?

Or should I call you by your real name; Nimrata...aren't you like a secret Muslim or Sikh?? which is basically the same thing anyway...and didn't your pops teach at some historically black college? You had a chance to be one of the good darkies Nikki, but you just ruined it and your chances of running for president in 2024....but maybe you can run 2028; if we need you for identity politics purposes.
Hayley was never on board....She's Dubya in a skirt.

L]I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.

She and Pence have no dignity. They sold out their party to try and appear “normal”. “Normal” will no longer garner you support in the Republican Party. You need to be Extraordinary to advance in the Republican Party.

Haley fails the first test for Presidential opportunity... she has tits and a ****. She doesn’t have a cock. Therefore she isn’t qualified.
Translation: If you aren't willing to be batshit crazy, pander to white supremacists and buy into bullshit conspiracies -- then you won't go far in the GOP
Dude, you can take that "white supremicay" bullshit and stow it below decks.....Nobody who isn't a moonbat luntic is buying it.

and policy wise -- Trump was Dubya with a bad fitting suit stained with cheetoh dust...

But then again....Trumpers don't care about policies....

L]I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.

She and Pence have no dignity. They sold out their party to try and appear “normal”. “Normal” will no longer garner you support in the Republican Party. You need to be Extraordinary to advance in the Republican Party.

Haley fails the first test for Presidential opportunity... she has tits and a ****. She doesn’t have a cock. Therefore she isn’t qualified.
Translation: If you aren't willing to be batshit crazy, pander to white supremacists and buy into bullshit conspiracies -- then you won't go far in the GOP
Dude, you can take that "white supremicay" bullshit and stow it below decks.....Nobody who isn't a moonbat luntic is buying it.
Except for the 30 different white supremacist groups who call trump their God-King....

Several of them were even willing to storm the Capitol and overturn an election for him.....

So yes....the road to moving up in the GOP is all about appeasing white supremacists........

and policy wise -- Trump was Dubya with a bad fitting suit stained with cheetoh dust...

How many new wars did Trump start?.....How many pedos and human traffickers did Chimpola lock up?...When did Trump take a national emergency and use it as a cheap excuse to grow The State?

Yes, Trump has a slew of problems, but he's nowhere near the total neocon shitburgers that the Bushes are.

Except for the 30 different white supremacist groups who call trump their God-King....

Several of them were even willing to storm the Capitol and overturn an election for him.....

So yes....the road to moving up in the GOP is all about appeasing white supremacists........
This is three steps beneath guilt-through-association.

And get your information from somewhere other than the SPLC, Gomer.

Maybe she intends to switch parties and primary Sleepy Joe? This move shows her loyalty to the Democrat Brand, stabbing her mentor in the back as Trump says "Et tu, Haley"
Doubt it.....telling the truth about Trump isn't some impressive revelation for most Dem voters.....

Republican voters are the ones easily moved by simple shit
Trump supporters were moved by a PRESIDENT who actually did a lot of good for country--lowered medicince prices, didn't start any new middle east wars, beat back isis, lowered taxes, brought back jobs till the Chinese and dems unleashed their virus, brought peace to the middle east, finally solve the Israeli nightmare, raised the average household income, took care of the military and so much more......

Now we got Biden has 47 EO which do nothing but harm the US and has already cost us more jobs and raise energy prices....and lest we not forget because the sauds want ASSAD of syria gone, Biden is already setting the stage to set up some fake wag the dog event so he can abuse the power of the US to remove assad which helps the sauds and isis. How many millions will be displaced this time invading europe and the US as refugees, how many rapes and murder are about to happen as the globalists and Biden set this war.

How many new wars did Trump start?.....How many pedos and human traffickers did Chimpola lock up?...When did Trump take a national emergency and use it as a cheap excuse to grow The State?

Yes, Trump has a slew of problems, but he's nowhere near the total neocon shitburgers that the Bushes are.
The fact that Iran showed more restraint than we did is why a new war didn't start in the middle east....

and as for the old wars -- Trump increased our presence in the Middle East....Trump sent troops over to protect Saudi oil...

Trump increased the operation in Yemen, Trump INCREASED drone strikes....

but instead of deflecting to shit that had nothing to do with what I said, how about you address the topic......the GOP panders to white supremacists....so much so that record numbers of neo-nazis and white nationalists believe they have a better chance running as a republican than as a Democrat.....wonder why

The fact that Iran showed more restraint than we did is why a new war didn't start in the middle east....

and as for the old wars -- Trump increased our presence in the Middle East....Trump sent troops over to protect Saudi oil...

Trump increased the operation in Yemen, Trump INCREASED drone strikes....

but instead of deflecting to shit that had nothing to do with what I said, how about you address the topic......the GOP panders to white supremacists....so much so that record numbers of neo-nazis and white nationalists believe they have a better chance running as a republican than as a Democrat.....wonder why

Good god....You've gone full McCarthy....A white supremacist behind every bush.

I used to think you were a little smarter than this....My mistake.

She is 100% opportunist, if she thought supporting Trump defiantly (like she once did) would get her the nomination in 2024, she'd be doing it. She has not a moral or ethical bone in her body.

It would have been a lot easier to distance from trump before now, but she would have had him as an enemy. Making here move now gives her a top place in the new party, or the reworked old GOP that will emerge before too long. Then we will see all those other trump sycophants trying to explain that they really didn't like trump, but they were just opposing the left. .

She is 100% opportunist, if she thought supporting Trump defiantly (like she once did) would get her the nomination in 2024, she'd be doing it. She has not a moral or ethical bone in her body.
She always sucked....Neocon Bushbot to the core.

Versus...
“If you aren’t willing to hate the U.S., our history and tradition, our constitution, our right to sovereignty, heterosexual whitey and pretend darkies, faggots and chick with dicks are America’s greatest asset...then you won’t go far in the Dem Party.”

I agree with her. I don't see how the Republicans can go down the Trump rabbit hole, when they have people like her and Pence willing to work to return some dignity to the party.
They can do it the same way they have been doing it for the past 40 years...

Just find some more goofy culture war grievances to distract people with while offering ZERO policy solutions to the major shit...

“Culture war grievances”
You mean like having the courage to discuss the behavioral deficiencies among darkies as clearly proven by those pesky facts and statistics?
You mean like expecting Mexico’s cockroaches to stay in their own country?
You mean like being sane enough to know that pole puffers, rug munchers and chicks with dicks are totally fucked in the head?
You mean like not harboring any guilt like woke white guilt whacko filth does?

Versus...
“If you aren’t willing to hate the U.S., our history and tradition, our constitution, our right to sovereignty, heterosexual whitey and pretend darkies, faggots and chick with dicks are America’s greatest asset...then you won’t go far in the Dem Party.”
A bunch of right wing ammosexuals stormed the Capitol to try to overturn the election...marking the first time in American history someone tried to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power -- and you wanna run your dick suckers about hating our history and tradition?

Shut yo bitch ass up

It would have been a lot easier to distance from trump before now, but she would have had him as an enemy. Making here move now gives her a top place in the new party, or the reworked old GOP that will emerge before too long. Then we will see all those other trump sycophants trying to explain that they really didn't like trump, but they were just opposing the left. .
Same as they did in the Post-Bush era....

Except this time...we have digital receipts

Close... If you AREN’T a Conservative, or if you ARE an Establishment Hack, you have no place in the Republican Party.

Versus...
A bunch of right wing ammosexuals stormed the Capitol to try to overturn the election...marking the first time in American history someone tried to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power -- and you wanna run your dick suckers about hating our history and tradition?

Shut yo bitch ass up

No one was trying to "overturn" the election, they were just protesting and showing their disdain for Sleepy Joe.

Forum List

Back