Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

Haley, however, was not impressed.

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

You don't accept what we say, we will get you impeached....seems like billionaires and generals seem to think that they are UNELECTED PRESIDENTS.....so many in the DEEP STATE, Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!

------------

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

Hi Purge,

frankly I think President Trump would prefer people telling him if he is WRONG rather than yes men/wimmen/gender fluid types who just nod in approval. Seems how he works best. Hayley is top shelf; no problems with robust discussion and other views.

Greg

Kinda points out that what is in the Anonymous Book is accurate

''save the country'''''''???? hahahahahh..from what?

From Trump

You don't accept what we say, we will get you impeached....seems like billionaires and generals seem to think that they are UNELECTED PRESIDENTS.....so many in the DEEP STATE, Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!

------------

Haley's response would be correct if we had a normal President. But a narcissistic liar of world class proportions who thinks ahead in minutes only requires a little resistance. God! I can't believe you think the inmate is smarter than men who have led thousands in and off the battle field. And Haley's 'coulda/woulda/shoulda' comment is naive to the quick when dealing with Trump.

frankly I think President Trump would prefer people telling him if he is WRONG rather than yes men

Clearly if that is what you "think"...you ain't doing anything of the kind

From Trump
hahahhahahaah--from Trump----hahahahhahahaa
Obama fked over the US much more than Mr Trump ever will

From Trump
you people always babble crap--you have no evidence or proof/etc

From Trump
hahahhahahaah--from Trump----hahahahhahahaa
Obama fked over the US much more than Mr Trump ever will
You say that a lot, but never say how. Surely you don't think anyone will take your word just on your sayso, do you? I mean, considering what Obama inherited....you need to speak up.

------------

Haley's response would be correct if we had a normal President. But a narcissistic liar of world class proportions who thinks ahead in minutes only requires a little resistance. God! I can't believe you think the inmate is smarter than men who have led thousands in and off the battle field. And Haley's 'coulda/woulda/shoulda' comment is naive to the quick when dealing with Trump.

Your confused....Haley worked for Trump not Obama.

Jo

------------

Trump hires nothing but the best of the best of the best.

From Trump
Leak, you are as dumb, maybe dumber than Wrongwinger!...ROTFLMFAO

------------

We have Trump, the Surrender Monkey and his narcissistic lies are now things relatively few pay attention to anymore!

------------

We really can't help it as who knew back in Jan 2017 that there were so many self surving communists and saboteurs in government....Thank Trump for exposingvso many....but AG Barr will get most of the others!

------------

They weren't resisting him, they were trying to protect him from his own incompetence.

------------

We really can't help it as who knew back in Jan 2017 that there were so many self surving communists and saboteurs in government....Thank Trump for exposingvso many....but AG Barr will get most of the others!

Good thing he got Tillerson out of the government...that man had spent his whole life in it!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

------------

Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!
Yep, those undocumented immigrants are smart and hard-working...and they pay their taxes.

------------

They weren't resisting him, they were trying to protect him from his own incompetence.
A billionaire who is incompetent brings unemployment down to ALL TIME LOWS FOR MINORITIES, and 50 year lows for you and me, gave us more tax money that would have gone to illegal invaders, and talk about them has drastically cut their invasion....btw, where ARE THOSE CARAVANS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE....GONE!!!...Thanks to Trump, making NATO FINALLY PAY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR THEM FOR 6 DECADES, and FUCKING UP CHINA so bad that their economy can't stand much more in the way of tariffs.....Actually you need to be sent to Syria, to get some respect for Trump killing the #1 & #2: ISIS TERRORISTS....Need more reasons he isnt incompetent and that DemonRATS have NO POLICIES OR AGENDAS, that can match his, and need to try and impeach him as their only hope he and the Reoublicans don't sweep the WH and Congress in 2020!......You really do suck that Manchurian muslims cock.....pathetic!

------------

Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!
Yep, those undocumented immigrants are smart and hard-working...and they pay their taxes.
You lie like a faggot does to his boyfriend when caught with another guys dick in his mouth. How many you think might have slipped through, out of hundreds of thousands he employed?

Forum List

Back