Zone1 The View hosts attack Nikki Haley

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
With former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley throwing her hat into the 2024 Republican primary, the ladies of ABC’s The View pulled their knives out and took swipes at the conservative woman with racist attacks about her skin color, discounted her experience as a minority in America, and smeared her with false claims of being an election denier.

After playing an edited version of Haley’s campaign announcement video (co-host Sara Haines admitted they took out the portion about her being an immigrant), racist Whoopi Goldberg lashed out at Haley because the video praised America and denounced the racial arsonists who want to paint America as a racist hellscape.

“So Nikki, you know, since you have been asleep all this time and you just woke up, you're just finding out that there are things about our country that are not perfect! And for us to pretend that it is and that nothing happened is ridiculous!” Goldberg sneered, going on to suggest Haley had lost her “sanity.”

Building off Goldberg’s attack on Haley’s mental fortitude, Joy Behar proclaimed the former Ambassador was one of “these politicians on the right who now have become, like, mentally crazy.” She also disapproved of Haley because she was “a big Trump supporter” and falsely accused her of being an “election denier too.”

The racial attacks continued from racist Sunny Hostin, who called Haley a “grifter” and a racial “chameleon.” “I don't see her as a step up from anything!” Hostin bitterly shouted.

Comment:
This is interesting.
Haley is highly qualified to run for president.
She was the UN ambassador, a governor, she is intelligent, respectable, mainstream, experienced and very successful.
And unlike Kamala Harris, Haley is coherent.
The View has a huge hate problem.
ABC is using The View to spread left-wing Democrat hate and racism.
Goldberg hates white folks, Behar hates Wasps, and Hostin hates Anglos.
The View is representing the Democrat Party very well.

Last edited:
With former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley throwing her hat into the 2024 Republican primary, the ladies of ABC’s The View pulled their knives out and took swipes at the conservative woman with racist attacks about her skin color, discounted her experience as a minority in America, and smeared her with false claims of being an election denier.

After playing an edited version of Haley’s campaign announcement video (co-host Sara Haines admitted they took out the portion about her being an immigrant), racist Whoopi Goldberg lashed out at Haley because the video praised America and denounced the racial arsonists who want to paint America as a racist hellscape.

“So Nikki, you know, since you have been asleep all this time and you just woke up, you're just finding out that there are things about our country that are not perfect! And for us to pretend that it is and that nothing happened is ridiculous!” Goldberg sneered, going on to suggest Haley had lost her “sanity.”

Building off Goldberg’s attack on Haley’s mental fortitude, Joy Behar proclaimed the former Ambassador was one of “these politicians on the right who now have become, like, mentally crazy.” She also disapproved of Haley because she was “a big Trump supporter” and falsely accused her of being an “election denier too.”

The racial attacks continued from racist Sunny Hostin, who called Haley a “grifter” and a racial “chameleon.” “I don't see her as a step up from anything!” Hostin bitterly shouted.

Comment:
This is interesting.
Nikki Haley has a White father and an Asian mother just like Kamala Harris.
The View's racist hosts have never attacked Kamala Harris.
She was the UN ambassador, a governor, she is intelligent, respectable, mainstream, experienced and very successful.
Roseanne Barr was cancelled for saying far less incendiary things than any of these incompetent, ignorant, no-talent bitches. The View should be taken off of the air and none of these racists should ever be given a platform again.

I had to make a correction.
Haley's husband is White and her parents are Indian.
She was born in South Carolina.

This is nothing new or unusual. The Left and its media mouthpieces embrace every form of diversity except diversity of opinion; especially from individuals who are supposed to be part of the “diversity” culture.
What is unusual, is that campaign advisors recommend "The View" on the same day she announced. Anybody that has seen or heard of that show and it's hosts (pretty much asshole bitches, by any stretch of the imagination and decidedly LEFT WING) would know, this might not be a good idea on first day. I don't even care for Nikki Haley, those witches were out of line, though that is what they do.

Last edited:
Roseanne Barr was cancelled for saying far less incendiary things than any of these incompetent, ignorant, no-talent bitches. The View should be taken off of the air and none of these racists should ever be given a platform again.
America made Whoopi Goldberg rich and famous.
If she had been born in any other country no one would have ever heard of her.
But she hates America.

The View should add the angry left-wing bigot "comedian" Margaret Cho and then they would have 4 of a kind.
ABC must be incapable of shame.

The "View" is a subsidized piece of trash. I can only tolerate about 30 seconds of those nasty bitches screeching around the table. That aside, I ain't no fan of Nikki Haley, she's just another politician changeling who modifies her "beliefs" on the fly.

The "View" is a subsidized piece of trash. I can only tolerate about 30 seconds of those nasty bitches screeching around the table. That aside, I ain't no fan of Nikki Haley, she's just another politician changeling who modifies her "beliefs" on the fly.
I wouldn't vote for Haley either, but the fact remains that these hypocritical, racist bitches should have their soapbox removed.

Mike

A few years ago I had a doctor office visit.

In the waiting room was a TV and The View was on.

When I went back my blood pressure was very high. I normally have low blood pressure.

The doctor questioned me on it. I told him it because The View was on in the waiting room. He said "goddamn it, I told them not to have that crap on".

Comment:
This is interesting.

Perhaps the greatest performance of her career the attempt thank her now bloated profile that's so true the many layers hardened irrelevancy that has more or less become her career mausoleum.

Forum List

Back