Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

Haley, however, was not impressed.

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

You don't accept what we say, we will get you impeached....seems like billionaires and generals seem to think that they are UNELECTED PRESIDENTS.....so many in the DEEP STATE, Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!

------------

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!
Yep, those undocumented immigrants are smart and hard-working...and they pay their taxes.
You lie like a faggot does to his boyfriend when caught with another guys dick in his mouth. How many you think might have slipped through, out of hundreds of thousands he employed?
Hang on...am I lying or are you saying that "some might have slipped through"?
You've reversed yourself in two short sentences...and that included space for a childish attempt at a put-down.

You don't accept what we say, we will get you impeached....seems like billionaires and generals seem to think that they are UNELECTED PRESIDENTS.....so many in the DEEP STATE, Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!

------------

Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!
Yep, those undocumented immigrants are smart and hard-working...and they pay their taxes.
You lie like a faggot does to his boyfriend when caught with another guys dick in his mouth. How many you think might have slipped through, out of hundreds of thousands he employed?
You've reversed yourself in two short sentences...and that included space for a childish attempt at a put-down.
Well being NO ONE KNOWS if any were actually working for Trump or for CONTRACTORS that might have hired them, it seems I an right penis swaller...yes childish, but made ME feel good knocking your lifestyle. perversion, but mostly your communist ideology....want to keep going...I can be here all night!...and I only kick sand on leftist queers, queers on the right I have absolutely no problem with...ROTFLMFAO

------------

No wonder they're both gone

------------

Well being NO ONE KNOWS if any were actually working for Trump or for CONTRACTORS that might have hired them, it seems I an right penis swaller...yes childish, but made ME feel good knocking your lifestyle. perversion, but mostly your communist ideology....want to keep going...I can be here all night!...and I only kick sand on leftist queers, queers on the right I have absolutely no problem with...ROTFLMFAO
"Some might have slipped through" means, as usual, you're giving him a pass for hiring "illegals".
No problem, he loves the uneducated..

I used to be pretty dismissive of Haleys competence after she fumbled the CBF controversy, but she is ringing true as a loyal American. Sometimes life's little surprizes are good ones.

Nikki Haley: Tillerson, Kelly Tried to Recruit Me to ‘Save the Country’ by Undermining Trump | Breitbart

During this week’s broadcast of “CBS Sunday Morning,” it was revealed that former Trump administration U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said in her book “With All Due Respect” that then-White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country.”

Reading from Haley’s book, Norah O’Donnell asked, “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because if he didn’t, people would die. Do you memorialize that conversation? It definitely happened?”

Haley said, “It absolutely happened. And instead of saying that to me, they should’ve been saying that to the president, not asking me to join them on their sidebar plan. It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing.’ But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.”​

Kudoes to the LAdy!

Obvious question.
Why would one choose to work for a President IF they were sound of mind and had a tempered ego, yet work to subvert him?
Either they had neither and/or were self-serving fucks!

I used to be pretty dismissive of Haleys competence after she fumbled the CBF controversy, but she is ringing true as a loyal American. Sometimes life's little surprizes are good ones.

Nikki Haley: Tillerson, Kelly Tried to Recruit Me to ‘Save the Country’ by Undermining Trump | Breitbart

During this week’s broadcast of “CBS Sunday Morning,” it was revealed that former Trump administration U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said in her book “With All Due Respect” that then-White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country.”

Reading from Haley’s book, Norah O’Donnell asked, “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because if he didn’t, people would die. Do you memorialize that conversation? It definitely happened?”

Haley said, “It absolutely happened. And instead of saying that to me, they should’ve been saying that to the president, not asking me to join them on their sidebar plan. It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing.’ But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.”​

Kudoes to the LAdy!
Kelly and tillerman were hand picked by tRump. They are not "deep state" operatives (whatever that means).

It's much more likely they were trying to protect tRump from himself, so he didn't end up committing a crime and getting impeached because there was no one to tell him "no".

Oh, wait....

------------

They weren't resisting him, they were trying to protect him from his own incompetence.
A billionaire who is incompetent brings unemployment down to ALL TIME LOWS FOR MINORITIES, and 50 year lows for you and me, gave us more tax money that would have gone to illegal invaders, and talk about them has drastically cut their invasion....btw, where ARE THOSE CARAVANS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE....GONE!!!...Thanks to Trump, making NATO FINALLY PAY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR THEM FOR 6 DECADES, and FUCKING UP CHINA so bad that their economy can't stand much more in the way of tariffs.....Actually you need to be sent to Syria, to get some respect for Trump killing the #1 & #2: ISIS TERRORISTS....Need more reasons he isnt incompetent and that DemonRATS have NO POLICIES OR AGENDAS, that can match his, and need to try and impeach him as their only hope he and the Reoublicans don't sweep the WH and Congress in 2020!......You really do suck that Manchurian muslims cock.....pathetic!
Well, not without some help and a big boost at the starting line.

Kudoes to the LAdy!
Kelly and tillerman were hand picked by tRump. They are not "deep state" operatives (whatever that means).

It's much more likely they were trying to protect tRump from himself, so he didn't end up committing a crime and getting impeached because there was no one to tell him "no".

Oh, wait....

Like I previously stated. They failed to temper their egos and deluded themselves that they were the smartest guys in the room instead of honestly serving their President.

Trump is a bumbling oaf but these two are seriously dangerous.

Kudoes to the LAdy!

Oh, wait....

Like I previously stated. They failed to temper their egos and deluded themselves that they were the smartest guys in the room instead of honestly serving their President.
They discovered he was an incompetent boob and tried to restrain him for his own good.

Kudoes to the LAdy!

It shows that Haley is party first and America second. Clearly they were trying to save Trump from his bad decision making. They weren't the only ones. Haley shows her stupidity. She is nothing but a Trump whore.

Kudoes to the LAdy!

Oh, wait....

They discovered he was an incompetent boob and tried to restrain him for his own good.

They knew what Trump's policies were before they took the job.
If they didn't, then they must have been blind, deaf, and dumb like Democrats and you!!

------------

sounds like a whistleblower to me.

I would suspect Mattis and Kelly told the guys at NORAD to ignore the blob too. And for good reason

------------

sounds like a whistleblower to me.

I would suspect Mattis and Kelly told the guys at NORAD to ignore the blob too. And for good reason
hillary54_36468063017fe782cede957f7c73d0c987f93c14.png

Forum List

Back