Nikki Grapes of the sour variety:

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Haley put up one hell of a fight in New Hampshire. Her numbers were impressive. Though it remains to be seen how many of those votes were flipped over Democrats.
I think this is an ominous sign for November.
We will see.

However closing her campaign out on a sour note is not doing her any justice. She has demonstrated that she can make a serious run at the Candidacy and she is certainly young enough to try again next time around. I don't think we should count her out.

Jo

Haley put up one hell of a fight in New Hampshire. Her numbers were impressive. Though it remains to be seen how many of those votes were flipped over Democrats.
I think this is an ominous sign for November.
We will see.

However closing her campaign out on a sour note is not doing her any justice. She has demonstrated that she can make a serious run at the Candidacy and she is certainly young enough to try again next time around. I don't think we should count her out.

Jo
did you really need to start another thread to say that??

theres at least 5 other threads you could have said that on,,

and she didnt put up any fight,,
over 70% of her votes were not from republicans,,

did you really need to start another thread to say that??

theres at least 5 other threads you could have said that on,,

and she didnt put up any fight,,
over 70% of her votes were not from republicans,,
70%? How do you know that? I suspect it's true but where did the info come from?

it was posted several times on all the other threads,,

Ahhh....thanks...good one to keep.
She may have had real potential as a VP
but I guess that's gone by at this point.

It looks like an easy THIRD of her "votes" were all from Bostonian democrats who came up the day of the caucus and registered as republican Haley supporters trying to make Trump look bad who admit though that in the general election, they still have every intention of still voting for Biden!

That means that Trump CREAMED the skank.

It looks like an easy THIRD of her "votes" were all from Bostonian democrats who came up the day of the caucus and registered as republican Haley supporters trying to make Trump look bad who admit though that in the general election, they still have every intention of still voting for Biden!

That means that Trump CREAMED the skank.
I find it incredible that people would put out that much energy just to throw an illegitimate vote.
This speaks volumes about the energy the left possesses and why they become so powerful when they work together. It didn't work but it's a frightening thing to watch.

The bitch thought it was a great victory to come in third in a four man race in Iowa.

Then the bitch thought it was another great victory to come in second in a two man race in NH.

I doubt without Democrat help she will even get within 20 points of Trump in her home state of NC.

She is staying in because she is hoping the Deep State and the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department will find some way to keep Trump off the ballot in November and she will be the nominee by default.

As someone who never votes for the Democrat filth she will never get my vote.

I find it incredible that people would put out that much energy just to throw an illegitimate vote.
This speaks volumes about the energy the left possesses and why they become so powerful when they work together. It didn't work but it's a frightening thing to watch.

I and most conservatives would agree! I just want to live my life not bothering no one and no one bothering me. We believe in rugged individualism. That is what really hampers conservatives, is our individuality which intrinsically abhors group identity and mass organization! Those in the heads of the GOP refuse to face what they are up against. These are very organized people, like a colony of bees or ants, with a single mission. Politics isn't a quaint after-dinner subject of polite conversation to them, politics is their LIVES. These people are very SERIOUS about their stated mission, they really are a true cult who intend a very real threat to this country as we stand in the way of China's global domination goals.

Most of these people have no idea what power or agenda they really serve as they have been totally brainwashed like the Macadoodle! The GOP better get real and its leadership serious as mighty forces are now at play to win this war of global domination.

Forum List

Back