So Little Nikki pulls into second place.

More than half the votes of the Next two candidates ( Other than Krispy ) who drop out by Super Tuesday will go to Trump
Why? If they already have a problem with Trump and are going with Nikki, why would they go to trump not Ron? And if they already have a problem with Trump so they're going with Ron, why would they go to Trump not Nikki?

Fail. Try again. Realize you're spinning it how you hope it goes not using logic.

Politico had an article saying Haley's support is "overly" from the college educated. I dunno about that, but it's possible. I'm not sure there are enough college educated republicans left in th party to beat Trump in a primary.

I've posted before that until Jan 6, I saw the allure of Trump. His tarriffs and trade wars accomplished nothing, but that's really OK, if they gave working Americans reason to believe things were better. But Obama bailed out Jamie Dimon and ruined the lives of people who were foreclosed upon. And Trump ran against the GOP of Romney and Bushes, and as a populist.

I could vote for Little Nikki.

Roe and Dobbs won't go away. But I also read that most women in Miss are still getting abortions if they desire to do so.

More than half the votes of the Next two candidates ( Other than Krispy ) who drop out by Super Tuesday will go to Trump

With Chris Christie Out, Nikki Haley Is Poised to Benefit in New Hampshire​

Ms. Haley has cut into former President Donald J. Trump’s lead in the state where Mr. Christie had spent significant time wooing voters opposed to Mr. Trump.

Trump has 50% of Republicans. Nikki picks up all of Ron's and Christie's people and Tim Scott's. Shit. I say after Christie dropped out, Nikki is within the 3% points a poll can be off. She's neck and neck.

Remember Hillary was beating Trump right now Jan 11 2016 too in the polls

But both she and Trump are trying to run against abortion bans. Nikki appears to want a federal law to codify abortion up to around 15 weeks.

Yet at least some Xians are not impressed.
But Haley's campaign denied even mentioning an abortion ban after 15 weeks. As South Carolina governor from 2011 to 2017, she signed a ban on most abortions after 19 weeks.

"I think that where Ambassador Haley falls the shortest is that candidates can't lead with compromise," said Noah Brandt, vice president of communications at Live Action, a major anti-abortion group.

She's personally hard right on abortion, but if she's serious about Roe-like limits up to 15 weeks, and then some exception for life of mother and women who have intellectual limitations (more than the gop usual election denials) .... I'd vote for her in a "heartbeat."

Xians? Are those Biden/Xi cultists?

Forum List

Back