So Little Nikki pulls into second place.

It was the law. Why do you blame the court for upholding the law? Where did you get the idea that courts are supposed to just ignore certain laws because you dont like them? This is how our system is supposed to work. Different areas of the country can live in different ways with different laws and rules, and you get to pick which one you like best. It also allows for experimentation with different rule/law sets or programs with the best one hopefully being adopted across areas. It's called Federalism.
Yes like taking Trump off the ballot.

I agree with you. I just hope women punish the GOP for Texas in November. You're okay with that right? If voters don't like the laws republicans pass they can vote in Democrats right?

Is there a point to this? I totally support Dobbs, it's a State issue, it's not in the Constitution. I've said that many times. You are supporting my point, you're just too stupid to see it. So start a charity to send people in States like Alabama on "vacation" to Michigan or California. There is zero reason every State needs to be the same. But as I said, you don't want to end the issue and assure safe abortions, you want to politicize the issue and keep abortions in back allies for the votes
I love getting the tourism dollars from red states so yes I like the current situation we are in. Plus if women in red states like Texas don't like it they'll vote Democrat this November

I seriously hope that jumping to conclusions isn't the only exercise you get, because it's really just a failed attempt at deflection.

You missed my personal favourite - the entire United Nations General Assembly laughing at Trump's claims of greatness:

Damn noisy neighbors, keep it quiet up there, Canada! (kaz hits ceiling with broom)

Nikki appears to want a federal law to codify abortion up to around 15 weeks.
So does Trump.

You know, it's funny. For the past 50 years, pro-lifers have said this is about states' right and the states should be allowed to decide about abortion.

Now they want to pre-empt states' rights with a federal ban.

Hmmm...

Nikki isn't going to make it. The psychos are doing all they can to get a convicted felon, rapist, thief back into the White House.

So does Trump.

You know, it's funny. For the past 50 years, pro-lifers have said this is about states' right and the states should be allowed to decide about abortion.

Hmmm...

Nikki isn't going to make it. The psychos are doing all they can to get a convicted felon, rapist, thief back into the White House.

Yes, SoCons suck just like you leftist racist Democrats do. That's why I am libertarian, we want ALL government limited. But you have observed the obvious, SoCons don't want free choice any more than you do. Funny for a group that claims God gave us free will, then they remove our choice like a bunch of leftists. Again, yes, SoCons suck for the same reason you do. Of course as a Democrat you're so stupid that you think everyone not a Democrat is a SoCon. We aren't, most of us aren't.

You win by Avatar though, that's one bad ass Trumpatar, bam!

So does Trump.

Hmmm...

I believe the issue with Roe was that the court didn’t rule on a federal law they defacto created one which was the problem.

Yes like taking Trump off the ballot.
? What does Trump have to do with this?
I agree with you. I just hope women punish the GOP for Texas in November. You're okay with that right? If voters don't like the laws republicans pass they can vote in Democrats right?
A. Why do you care what they do in Texas? Do you live there?

B. If people want to vote in a single issue they are free to do so. Not sure why anyone would believe who POTUS is will effect abortion laws in their state.

? What does Trump have to do with this?

A. Why do you care what they do in Texas? Do you live there?

B. If people want to vote in a single issue they are free to do so. Not sure why anyone would believe who POTUS is will effect abortion laws in their state.
I care about Texas electoral votes. Don’t be stupid or obtuse

Up to 75% Of Americans don’t want 3rd Trimester Abortion under most circumstances
And they don’t happen except for health emergencies.

Now you and I may disagree with what’s considered severe health emergency. Retarded? Get rid of it.

How has Biden been any more fiscally responsible than Trump?
If he wasn’t fixing trumps mess he’d have a surplus like clinton. And if trump didn’t pass those tax breaks we couldn’t afford.

Biden is spending on infrastructure. Trump spent it on what?

Ask disantis and Christie. They say trump caused inflation.

Forum List

Back