So Little Nikki pulls into second place.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

But both she and Trump are trying to run against abortion bans. Nikki appears to want a federal law to codify abortion up to around 15 weeks.

Yet at least some Xians are not impressed.
But Haley's campaign denied even mentioning an abortion ban after 15 weeks. As South Carolina governor from 2011 to 2017, she signed a ban on most abortions after 19 weeks.

"I think that where Ambassador Haley falls the shortest is that candidates can't lead with compromise," said Noah Brandt, vice president of communications at Live Action, a major anti-abortion group.

She's personally hard right on abortion, but if she's serious about Roe-like limits up to 15 weeks, and then some exception for life of mother and women who have intellectual limitations (more than the gop usual election denials) .... I'd vote for her in a "heartbeat."

But both she and Trump are trying to run against abortion bans. Nikki appears to want a federal law to codify abortion up to around 15 weeks.

But Haley's campaign denied even mentioning an abortion ban after 15 weeks. As South Carolina governor from 2011 to 2017, she signed a ban on most abortions after 19 weeks.

"I think that where Ambassador Haley falls the shortest is that candidates can't lead with compromise," said Noah Brandt, vice president of communications at Live Action, a major anti-abortion group.

She's personally hard right on abortion, but if she's serious about Roe-like limits up to 15 weeks, and then some exception for life of mother and women who have intellectual limitations (more than the gop usual election denials) .... I'd vote for her in a "heartbeat."
If you want abortion made illegal, vote GOP. Keep appointing Heritage Foundation Judges. Keep making religious nuts like Mike Johnson Speaker of the House.

If you want abortion made illegal, vote GOP. Keep appointing Heritage Foundation Judges. Keep making religious nuts like Mike Johnson Speaker of the House.
No no. I'll never vote gop in a natl election again, so long as they hang onto Dobbs.

But I'm not opposed to a federal law that allows for abortion up to 15 weeks or so as in Roe. And exceptions for rape, incest, minors and intellectual disability ... as well as life of mother.

And I'd never vote for Trump, even if he runs unopposed on a single party ballot in 2028, which is not impossible if the sob actually wins

Trailing Trump by 40% is not going to make a lot of difference. She's going for VP: a vast improvement compared to the current skank.

No no. I'll never vote gop in a natl election again, so long as they hang onto Dobbs.

But I'm not opposed to a federal law that allows for abortion up to 15 weeks or so as in Roe. And exceptions for rape, incest, minors and intellectual disability ... as well as life of mother.

And I'd never vote for Trump, even if he runs unopposed on a single party ballot in 2028, which is not impossible if the sob actually wins
Well in MI the experts including women have set that number to 24 weeks. Probably for good reasons.

Like, if the baby is going to be retarded or it's a high risk, terminate the pregnancy.

If there is a test I can find out after 20 weeks if my kids going to grow up to be a Republican I should have the right to abort it. lol

Trailing Trump by 40% is not going to make a lot of difference. She's going for VP: a vast improvement compared to the current skank.
She hasn't been kind to Trump. She hasn't been Christie or DeSantis to Trump but she hasn't been flattering. Would Trump pick Vivik?

Well in MI the experts including women have set that number to 24 weeks. Probably for good reasons.

Like, if the baby is going to be retarded or it's a high risk, terminate the pregnancy.

If there is a test I can find out after 20 weeks if my kids going to grow up to be a Republican I should have the right to abort it. lol
Actually, their eyes are closed up to the moment of birth.

There is so little you understand padawan, but then you were never the brightest.
She doesn't have the balls that Christie and Ron have

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

But then again, none of them do. They won't even say his name let alone call him out for all the cases he's involved in. Cowards and sellouts. Cautious Traitors.

Forum List

Back